PHPMyAdmin serves as a tool to use control panels ” cPanel” obtained in the web hosting and we can manage, import and export MySQL database where you can create, modify or delete data and manage tables content in it.
The PHPMyAdmin was the creator of the programming language PHP is Open Source and regulated since 1998, currently is the number one tool 1 if it is management database and tables to obtain optimum results even having basic knowledge of programming can perform everyday tasks in the databases. The first is enter Program PHPMyAdmin to start a database.
How to insert records in a database in PHPMyAdmin?
- To insert records into the database must enter the “Insert” that is at the top of the panel.
- There are two ways to insert records.
- The first way is by placing a single line, fill in the details and click the Continue button.
- The second way will be the indicate a number of lines and complete all fields at once, to indicate the number of records we place ourselves at the bottom of the database and there choose the number of records in option “Continue insertion … ranks.”
- In this window you will find the number of forms and data indicate that we want to insert.
- Finally, we must indicate the action that after you press the “Next” button.
- To achieve this we have the drop-down menu “and then” which indicate the “Volver”. This return to the list of records or use the “Inserting a new record “and thus remain on the current page to continue inserting values.
- To begin, we must enter the tab where records “Browse ” are displayed.
- In the we enter a table of records that has been inserted, which will be presented by rows and there must click the “Edit” button that appears to the left of these rows will appear.
- A pressing the edit in a row enter to modify the content and then will save changes button.
- If you want to copy a row can access the “Copy” button on the form and put us where we want to place this row.
- Finally we must remember to click “Next” to save the values that have changed.
- To delete a record from the database give access to the “Browse” and then enter to the table of records.
- In Table obtain rows where changes in each value recorded visualize three buttons to the left of each row: “Edit” , “Copy” and < strong> “Delete” , where they can choose what action to take with that row.
- To delete a record must press the “Delete” button and then we press the “Next” button to save the changes in our database.
You may also be interested in:
How to edit records in a database in PHPMyAdmin?
How do I delete records from a database in PHPMyAdmin?
You may also be interested in:
- When we remove a record should note that lose that information permanently, ie can not retrieve this information and that is why we must be cautious when handling the records.
- The index values are numerical auto and the generate a value we must consider that although it is removed and a new record is created, the continued index to the next sequential number. Li >
With this step you learned how to insert, edit and delete records from a database PHPMyAdmin quickly and easily. Remember you can learn more about PHPMyAdmin in Tdftips.com and always find complete information on programming issues.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?