The application MSI Afterburner can be very useful for proper monitoring temperatures other aspects of our computer. In any case it is not without problems. If you have the common problem of MSI Afterburner does not show CPU temperature read carefully.
Computers are very complex pieces of technology, in fact some people do not even know the components that have, so it is essential firstly that know what processor you have, how many cores has and so with the other pieces.
The application of today talk is the most important function in case you have problems with it, or flat want to install and appropriately configure from scratch, read with attention to the information we have prepared.
What is MSI Afterburner?
MSI Afterburner is a monitoring software designed to evaluate the consumption of our team when we’re playing. Using this tool you can see the percentage of use of CPU, graphics card or RAM.
Likewise also can monitor issues such as temperature, which is especially useful if we do Overclock or if you just want to evaluate the health of our team. As mentioned above, if you have questions regarding what is and what is the Overclocking , can inquire with the guidance provided.
The truth is that we recommend to anyone who plays constantly using MSI Afterburner because it can set up their games so suitable for the consumption of components is most appropriate.
Similarly can evaluate as essential aspects such as the temperature , something that anyone with a computer should take into account when using it. And if you have problems regarding the application, read carefully the following information.
MSI Afterburner does not show CPU temperature SOLUCION
Surely the problem of MSI Afterburner does not display the temperature of your CPU, it is due to a configuration problem, so we’ll show from the beginning the proper process for install and configure MSI Afterburner .
You may also be interested in:
Download the application
- The first step to properly installed MSI Afterburner on your computer is download it. I can download through their official website, which you can access via the following link MSI Afterburner .
- To download the utility should be addressed until near the end of the page. You will find three times the logo of MSI Afterburner, since the application has the basic options for the computer, but in turn also is present within Android and server.
- In our case so I only need press the Download button located under the MSI Afterburner icon
- The program weighs about 50 MB, which is quite fast downloading.
- The installation process of the application is normal, ie is the same as with any other program.
- The first thing to do is unzip the folder you downloaded previously. Now run the Setup MSI Afterburner .
- Select installation language, in our case would be Spanish and click Next.
- Conclude the installation normally enabling all options appear and the end click on Install.
- When you have completed the process is time to configure the application.
- Open the application normally through the link created on the desktop or in the start menu.
- Click on the configuration options, which you’ll go through the classic gear intended for this function.
- Go to the Monitoring.
- Search then all the options you want displayed on screen Please enabled cookies. To activate properly simply select each one and choose the Show Info screen .
- You’ll notice that each option has been properly enabled properties that appear indicated in the description OSD.
- Once you have finished with the process is a matter of clicking OK.
Configuring MSI Afterburner
This procedure should already appear all information you enabled, including the temperature of the CPU, aspect which must be well aware, evaluating the model of processor you have, on the other hand if you see temperatures are very high, should consider applying thermal paste.
If you have questions regarding what we noted earlier, you can visit this guide in which you will learn what it is the thermal paste, what it is and what its functions are , as an essential element is to keep your computer in good condition.
You may also be interested in:
Finally, in relation to the application, it is often necessary in addition to running MSI Afterburner, have open RivaTuner program that is installed by default with our application. Please latter account, since it is common ground that the program will not run properly.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?