When buying a new computer, many people pay special attention to your specifications. However, there may be some confusion when purchasing supplements that can improve the performance of the same.
In this sense, know, as best as possible the different parts of your computer, is not only for know what could ons acquire for optimization , but also serves to identify the source problem and perform proper maintenance.
Graphics card or video
This time you’ll have information on the graphics card or video as one of the add-ons for improve the performance of your computer .
The video card is merely an expansion motherboard your computer that processes information from the CPU, performing the necessary conversion to represent via an output device, as are a monitor, TV or projector.
You may also be interested in:
Features graphics cards or video
There are details to consider when buying a graphics card, especially when they may be used. To avoid problems, it is best to know some of its features in order to ensure that is in good condition:
- Cooling unit : One of the aspects that most look out for when buying a video card or a check of your computer if you think that may be causing problems. Malfunction of this part significantly affects performance.
- FPS : The frames per second is the number of images that can process the card at that time. Usually, the cards are 30 FPS (ie show up to 30 frames per second), but there are also 60 and 100 FPS.
- Vram : Another important element of the video card that helps FPS performance. The amount of VRAM or memory that counts the graphics or video card, as this will determine the fluidity with which they can reach the images displayed.
- Connections rear : Finally, the graphics or video card provide an opportunity to connect various devices through their ports. Typically, the two ports have traditional video. VGA and DVI, but may also include HDMI
What is your video card?
As explained in the beginning, graphics or video card is intended to process the information generated in the CPU to make it comprehensible data and representable for the monitor.
A higher capacity video card, and greater ability to monitor or TV which can be connected, your experience will be sensational graphics.
The ideal video card
There are many types of graphics cards or video to choose from in the market. However, in order to acquire one that suits your needs is important to take into consideration the aspects described in section features because they are the ones who will guide you regarding your performance.
You may also be interested in:
Types of Video Card
Now, to have a complementary information when choosing a graphics card , it is also important to know what are the best types or models of video card on the market. In that sense, there are two that are positioned as the most recommended:
- Nvidia : Ideal for fans of computer games and graphic designers. 980 model of this brand offers up to 60 FPS and offers versions with extraordinary VRAM, giving an incredible clarity to your graphics.
- AMD : Although its performance is not equated with the Nvidia card, keep a good relationship in terms of price and quality: cover the basic requirements for low-cost
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?