Photoshop is one of the most used platforms today for editing images or photographs. She was born in the United States when Thomas Knoll and his brother John Knoll decide to work on a “image editor” initially named Display and ImagePro , but because names were registered had to change to Photoshop.
The application has so much that the duo received important corporate and financial offers computer companies. However, it was not until 1988 that the brothers negotiated the license to distribute version 1.0 by Adobe Systems.
How to add or insert text in an image in Photoshop easily?
The editing program is the scope of any user who wishes to undertake in the middle. However, it is essential understand how each tool since since the creation of the flat – form have incorporated new ideas and options.
To start the program includes basic editing functions by adding images and photos or color frames effects. But in addition to these there has always been a special tool that is, the ability to enter text anywhere in the box . can also create text that match a circle.
There are many users who use this option during a personal project. It is very common that there is a watermark on photographs of professional productions, of course also used to add phrases referring to the editing area.
Steps to insert text into an image using Photoshop
Photoshop has a wide range of fonts available , and the process to enter text and change the size and shape of the letters is rather simple. However, you must make the process taking into account the aesthetic aspects.
This is basically the type of image you are working and if the nature of the business, professional or rather creative. To insert text in the image do the following:
- and Select an image who want to add text.
- Drag the toolbar and select Text tool (symbolized by a “T”).
- A pulsar in the tool box appears with some pop-up position options; you can choose from: tool/tool text tool mask/mask horizontal text tool vertical/horizontal text ¨ (vertical text)
- Select it considers appropriate and start write the text in the image .
- first add a title to the text is also possible. For it:
- Click on the image and select Text tool . Now, hold down the Shift key to enter the title text (this action is called text object).
- Now, to write the paragraph drag the mouse over a text box and select the text tool, click the corresponding direction and start writing the other information (this section is called paragraph type).
How to change or edit the text on an image using Photoshop?
In the toolbar selection tool and start writing an image on the canvas, on the left side of the screen. In this section are all available options for editing text . Each text has been written is defined as a layer and is represented by a letter “T” located in the area bordering the text in question.
To change the first text select one of the layers that are on the web , select the percentage of opacity and fill you want to add, choose the font and size you want to apply.
Only one end, you have to click on the icon in the toolbar, you can easily recognize because it has the symbol “positive Tachon” but it is also possible to support on the escape key “Esc” to exit.
Finally, we hope this article has allowed him to help. However, we like to know your opinion was able to add or insert text in an image in Photoshop? Do you know another way to do this? Leave your answers in the comments.
Also, you may be interested in alignment and centering of text, pictures and objects in Adobe Photoshop CC