Make sure the pictures are printed with the highest quality. Therefore, we’ll show you some tricks so you can convert an image to 300 dpi in Photoshop online. You can change your resolution and get amazing pictures.
An image or photo printing may seem very simple to make, as easy as printing anything you want. It is important that you know that is the dpi and how to change and to establish an IPR in the wrong way can cause photographs bright finish, low quality and even blurred.
The dpi What is it?
Are dots per inch, ie the specification for printing and Settings resolution to print an image. therefore, the DPI settings ensures the printer falling points per square centimeter of an image. Its function is to determine the quality of printing and the size of it.
For example, the print quality is determined according to the DPI is greater, because the quality of your impression will be of excellent quality. It is noteworthy that mostly the HouseholdImpressions are produced at 300 dpi, in contrast, printers that are professionals work with higher quality.
On the other hand, it has to do with the size of the print; DPI determines the wide fleas that have the image to print. And is that a pixel in a digital image equivalent to a point of an impression.
For example, to print an image of 1800 pixels wide that are 300 dots per inch; your image is printed with a width of 6 inches. But if you print an image of 180 DPI, your image will have 10 inches wide .
You may also be interested in:
What is the DPI you should use?
One of the standard rules is that the image must point to some 300 DPI; In this way photography will be in high quality and thus the amount of detail will be questionable at the level of the human eye.
But if instead the image is smaller than 300 DPI printer, image display, will be according to the resolution you need and without losing picture quality.
For example, if you need is to print images for framing or posters with a resolution of 200 DPI, the picture will look good; as these almost always observed from afar.
So, if your purpose is that the image is to be observed from afar; as a poster to be displayed to the other side of the street, the resolution may be low; even 20 dots per inch.
Convert an image at 300 DPI using Photoshop
But if your purpose is to print a picture with a more tangible purpose , as a printed document; what you should do is follow these steps.
You may also be interested in:
- Go to Photoshop Online and select edit photo now .
- Then select the image by clicking loading image . Then the dialog box appears; this will find all images of your documents.
- Once there, click on the image you want to convert to 300 DPI and the image will open in Photoshop.
- Then click on the Options in Change image size. To change these settings in the I locker Px type depending on the size you need.
- On the other hand, in the Resolution box type 300. Once here the figures for height and width, will be the size to be printed the image with a DPI of 300.
- Click on download and then apply image issues.
- Finally from the dropdown menu, select download and thus the file will be saved in 300 DPI. ready to print.
EYE: DPI can not be too low ; so that the image will not degrade the quality. Now that you know how to convert an image to 300 DPI using Photoshop online, for sure you will enjoy much printing a lot of pictures.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?