WordArt styles can become very useful for beautifying our PowerPoint slides. If you are interested in knowing how Insert WordArt text in Microsoft PowerPoint, read the following guide we have prepared for you
WordArt already a classic in multiple tools Microsoft Office , for many years has been available in Word and PowerPoint. Still, it is common in modern versions costing you locate it, do not worry will walk you through the process.
What is the text WordArt in Microsoft PowerPoint?
style or WordArt has been popular ever since I was born in 1995 and is described just as a style available in multiple Microsoft products, for example, can habilitar the WordArt in Word and PowerPoint .
Undoubtedly one of the most interesting WordArt, is allowing create highly stylized text , applying different textures and formats. It is especially useful for the appearance of our work or our PowerPoint slides.
WordArt text format are fully customizable and can change aspects such as size, width, color and it is also possible to rotate, rotate or stretch titles or texts created with this particular format.
You may also be interested in:
The truth is that it is a very useful tool, for this reason we recommend insert WordArt microsoft Publisher and any other microsoft Office application because it could pull through.
Still available WordArt in PowerPoint?
In the past, when programs Microsoft were not so complex, there was a tab dedicated especially WordArt. Today is not, in any case does not mean that this feature is not available.
WordArt is still available in PowerPoint , in fact although the styles are not as varied as in previous versions, you can change them now with much more freedom. Today we will indicate how to apply WordArt to make creative Power Point slides and a professional design .
How to insert WordArt text in Microsoft PowerPoint -Easy and Fast
As we noted above text styles or WordArt, are still very popular today because they greatly enhance the appearance of our slides. If you difficult to find and apply the Format WordArt in your PowerPoint slides, read the following guide:
- Once you find inside your slide, to insert WordArt text format or just simply go to Insert.
- On the Insert section lists the available options related to text displayed on the screen, you must locate the WordArt and press on it.
- Clicking on the WordArt, different styles available will be displayed within the new versions of PowerPoint.
- Choose one style you seem more interesting or appealing.
- Once you click on the style will be displayed space for text. This is where you write the title or text content you want to be in WordArt format.
- You can move it to the position you see fit, just as you resize the various controls located on the corners of the text.
- While the WordArt text format is different than other texts applied, can also be directed to the Format and change aspects related to the style.
- Clicking on format, find aspects such as alignment (horizontal, vertical), the exact size and all factors to set the text to suit your taste.
You may also be interested in:
Following the steps above you can access multiple text styles available in WordArt. This interesting feature will allow actions such as bending or arching a text Word, Powerpoint and other programs in the Office suite. Use them now to liven up your slides , customizing and giving that unique look.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?