PowerPoint is a business tool developed in the eighties late. Whose main purpose was to help users in the accounts of a company or business.
It is quite common for people to make graphic presentations your ideas or research papers using the graphic medium. Initially display panels have been used as a way to expose their work, but this activity has been declining with the increase in programs such as virtual PowerPoint presentations.
Today is quite usual for people to use rear projection equipment at the time of exposure of a subject; because differences in the aesthetic treatment platform presentation and financial resources is quite remarkable.
How to make a timeline in PowerPoint?
In PowerPoint can represent almost every idea is that the flat – form has the ability to use group texts in a slide. and even put animations and transitions . Just a little creativity and dedication necessary to create a good presentation.
It is quite common for users to use Timeline to publicize progress in a subject. Basically, a time line is the chronological organization of events or results .
For example, you can show the evolution of a seed planting plant, subsequent germination and growth, using photographs. So can develop a time line in PowerPoint. It must take into account the proper organization in the items you want to display, so the change over time is significant.
You may also be interested in:
The steps to make a timeline using PowerPoint
The Microsoft program provides a very useful tool to create time through their presentation graphics. There are even different purposes of applying the material to look more organized. To create a time line in PowerPoint must perform the following steps:
- Organize previously the material you want to view. Setting up for the oldest to the newest.
- You Save folder in your documents or in an easily accessible area at the time you will use.
- Connect to Microsoft PowerPoint and select the previous menu screen “insert” .
- Here you will find several tools available, first press the area “illustrations” and once there, click the effect “Smart Art”. or Spanish art smart.
- You’ll end up with a picture that emerges from the gallery of your documents located on the left side of the screen, on the right there are some options. Click “process” .
- You will be shown a list of “possible” to apply available, select your nearest by clicking on its icon and practice OKAY.
- You can write the information in chronological order in your timeline or use images. To write the text, click on the tab at the left of the box in your timeline.
Add images to the timeline in PowerPoint
To add images to the line once where you must again press “insert” and select “image” and look in the folder of images who have already chosen.
As additional data may represent the timeline using a single sheet presentation or graphic or go events unfolding in the bases of the period to different presentations. Here is a brief description of each of them would be used to give greater importance to the evolution of the process.
PowerPoint allows you to use resources on the platform of arrows and shapes. So you can take a look Options available toolbar “insert” .
This can add a time line PowerPoint and include pictures in it. As may account is a quick and easy process.
Finally, we hope this article has allowed him to help. However, we love hearing your You can create a time line in PowerPoint by following these steps? Do you know another way to create a time line in PowerPoint? Leave your answers in the comments.
You may also be interested in:
Also, you may be interested in Changing the theme or layout of a slide in Power point.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?