Power Point is very useful for professionals and students. dispositive give life to what we want to convey , because it has striking effects; You see make a lighting effect or lighting in a Power Point presentation . This is because all better grasp ideas using images; why it is important, videotaping our PowerPoint presentation.
So obviously, the first step is to create our presentation. In the process we will need put and set the margins in Power Point , perhaps we should copiar background and paste a PowerPoint presentation from another , or even want insert a location or Google Maps in Power Point . The important thing about the case is that submission must be completed .
Now already assembled your presentation, you want to record a video presentation with slides in PowerPoint. How to do that ?, Today we’ll show you through a simple step by step, do not take off and keep reading this post.
Can you record a video a PowerPoint presentation?
The answer is a resounding yes, but how can you do? See below.
- You must enter your slides previously prepared Power Point.
- Then you locate yourself on top under the heading “slideshow ” enters giving click.
- Then you’ll find an option that is titled “Record Slide Show” and proceeds to click this option. Something very important that should take into account is already active this tool everything you say or explain if you record, run and click the “Start Recording”.
- In the previous step a small window with which elapses appear , and at this time have you started recording your presentation and you can make way for your explanation.
- First must enter at the bottom of the screen where it says “slide show” and once the click there all your slide will be displayed as a video.
- You should now save your presentation, for that you have to give top click where it says “file”, then where it says “ Save As “.
- Already in this step will appear another window with your folders on the PC, you must select the option to save “Windows Media Video”, select the folder to save and press “Save”.
- In this way the video and will be created can use it when you want.
You may also be interested in:
How will if properly recorded my PowerPoint slide show?
How I can convert my PowerPoint slides to video?
Another very useful tool that can be obtained with PowerPoint is to convert all our slides to video. Let’s look at how.
- First open your slide, then go to the menu at the top “File”. Then enters “ Save and Send “.
- Later appear an option that says “ Create a video ” and dale click here.
- While there you will find on the right side of the “ PC screen and high definition “. A simply opening this option will choose the size and definition of your video, choose the one that best suits you.
- Then will appear 3 options in the box next; the first “no narrative or intervals using” an option very useful if your slide has no entertainment of any kind. Next is the “Use narratives and recorded intervals” that is commonly used if you slide has animations. Then if you open the “interval record and narrations” option can be narrating your presentation. Choose the best go with you .
- Then at the bottom should press the button “ Create video ” finally choose which folder to save your video presentation.
- and presto! In this way you become your PowerPoint presentation video.
As you can see, it is very easy to use this wonderful tool. Do not forget to try and be the feeling with your slides explaining certain topic, we hope that the information provided will be extremely useful.
You may also be interested in:
Do not forget to leave your comments that you think of this post and how it helped, also share it so that others may benefit. Success in your presentation.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?