PowerPoint is a program that despite the years remains one of the most used and popular time to create slides. It allows dynamic presentations and custom design a slide and add different styles, animations, images, text outlined and more.
Similarly, there is no doubt that one of the main things we do to be ready when the slides is store them in a USB memory. Because in this way we can play it safe and bring PowerPoint slides created in wherever you want.
So today, we will explain this important procedure, so save your slides or PowerPoint presentations do not pose any problems for you.
Given that this is very useful especially in education, although nowadays the use of the presentations PowerPoint have spread in such a way that their usefulness is widely needed in business and more.
What it is PowerPoint and how does it work?
It is certainly many times you heard of this important program, but really knows what is PowerPoint and how it works? Based on this, it should be emphasized that this is a program that is part of the Microsoft Office package.
Therefore, with this tool you can create any presentation, emphasizing that we can design and make any slides in a dynamically and fun . With that you and others can more easily understand any information you want to publicize through it.
You may also be interested in:
On the other hand, it is important to note that this presentation program has been developed by the company Microsoft and is compatible with Windows, MacOS operating systems and is currently available for Android and iOS. It is also important to know that this can be used online free like everything to the Office.
PowerPoint offers a number of features that make it one of the best programs for create slides . Among these we are:
- Templates: has a wide range of href=”https://tdftips.com/descargar-agregar-plantillas-power-point/”> presentations. You can also make your own templates or choose any shade.
- Text: you can add any kind of text, according to the model and color of the font you choose user
- Images: other occasions PP is allowing us to insert images or pictures, either from you computer or browser
- Animation: You can add animations to images, like letters or slide generally
- You can also add audios or videos.
- Another salient features is that you can insert hyperlinks .
Although there are many more features, here we made mention of the most recognizable and interesting. Therefore, there is no doubt that PowerPoint is an extensive program with different options, allowing users to have a complete enough tool to design any presentation.
Save a slide or PowerPoint presentation on a USB memory
One of the possibilities and advantages that PowerPoint offers us is that we can save the slides on a USB stick, so you can take anywhere presentations or edit it from another computer. If you want to store your presentations PP in a USB memory , you must do the following:
You may also be interested in:
- Connect the USB memory one of the ports on your computer.
- must then open the PowerPoint program
- Then click the Archi you (located on the top left)
- Then click on Save As and followed Browse
- Then, in the window of Save As , select the USB memory in question
- You can also rename the presentation if desired
- Finally click Save
- Thus the PowerPoint presentation will be saved properly in the USB memory.
Finally, we hope this article has helped him help. However we like to know your opinion Have you been able to easily save the PowerPoint presentation? Do you know of another way to save a PowerPoint presentation? Leave your answers in the comments.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?