Microsoft Publisher that was formerly known as Microsoft Office Publisher, has established itself as one of the computer applications, most popular and used within which are offered by the company Microsoft in your toolkit.
It is also, known as a program, which seeks to provide a history which is simple editing, something quite similar to its sister product Word .
Among its options, can find different options such as designing logos, customization and also with a simple way to it, is shared with ease. Furthermore, within its options, it has a wide variety of publications, as well as marketing materials ideal for those who wish to make catalogs of products and services they want to offer in the market .
You may also be interested in:
Among its tools, also includes various templates, installed and likewise some to customize download and which are easily accessible from its official website.
How to insert a table of contents
If you are in the task of inserting a table of contents in a publication of Publisher , this action may require you a little more work, with which you want to help.
To begin must add a box text , as well as a series of tabs which must be aligned on the right side just filled.
As for those characters have padding , we mean the dots, dashes or lines, which usually appear just after the titles of the chapters and sections. All this is included in a table of contents which show you how to insert into this post.
In order to insert a table of contents, you must follow these steps:
- Ubicándote right on the Home tab, you proceed to click on the Draw text box .
- Just inside the publication, should proceed to click the space where you want it placed the table of contents. We recommend at this point that is fair, in a corner of the text so that it, after that, can be dragged into diagonal , until you can take it to the table has just the size that you want.
- This is the time when you type the title. you will have the table of contents you will insert, then it press the ENTER
- Then the horizontal rule, you must double-click the part where you want it to appear, the number of Pages .
- Ubicándote in the dialog box you select tabs and alignments of the same. After that, proceed to click on the right mouse button, and here you can choose the style that you want to be completed sign that section. After that, you need to click on the OK button.
- Here and must finish writing the entry you will have your table of contents.
Advantages to the use Microsoft Publisher
With new Updates , users have new and great experiences, which provide them with a new and dynamic vision with which you can create multiple files and documents easy to use for your tasks.
You will be able Likewise, preview improved all your documents , making the sight of them and their access easier when editing it.
Thanks to its will updates connect with all your customers, thanks to its very modern customizing publications, which also have the opportunity to convert all your publications in the format PDF or XPS .
Your design tools are designed so that the same will help simplify the process of creating all your publications, which can Save Time and effort.
Its many new features, help you in the use of space and resources, so you get the most out of the time you’ve invested in this work.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: