Currently, the Samsung Galaxy S10 is whether a doubt one of the best and leading exponents in the Android world. Features and specifications unique and avant-garde that has this model, it does live up to the best.
If you are or plan to be one of the many lucky to own a Samsung Galaxy S10, it is convenient to familiarize yourself with the benefits that comprise this device. For example, you can add a second new language keyboard Samsung Galaxy 10 . But in this Article learn span> . Change the language of your Samsung Galaxy S10
How I can change the language of my Samsung Galaxy S10?
You may be interested to start learning how to change the language of the Spanish to English. So here we will help in this area and others. Not only teach you how to change the language, but also reverse the process, and how to do both the keyboard and of the overall system.
How to change the language of my Samsung Galaxy S10 from the system?
simple steps to follow to achieve this are:
- Go to screen “Start”.
- Swipe from the center of the screen up or down to access the screen “applications”.
- Go to “Settings” option.
- Find the “General Administration” option.
- Enter the option “Language” and “input”.
- Once there, select the “Languages” option and choose the desired language, ie ‘English’ (Unites States)
Surely you ask how to reverse the process just carried out, if they so desire.
You may also be interested in:
The process to be performed is basically the same as just used, access the “Settings” option to meet again with the “Language” option, which in this case find the language ‘Spanish’. Proceed to make a splash in the “Apply” and you’re ready to use this language, Spanish.
How to change the keyboard language?
will agree that an unavoidable task when using a cell phone, it is to see to the situation of sending an email or message in another language. To take a case in your href=”https://tdftips.com/poner-teclado-idioma-coreano-cualquier-dispositivo/”> effectively. So you always need to do it properly in the corresponding language , and have the opportunity to use the spellchecker.
To not make any spelling mistake, we make the following easy and quick process. The steps are:
- Go to the “Settings” .
- Select the “General Administration”.
- already located in that section, we access the options “Language” and “input”.
- There we will see a section entitled “keyboard”.
- Select the first option with the title “Screen Keyboard”.
- The system shows a list of different keyboards that we have installed, we suggest that you are familiar with the keyboard you are using.
- If, for example, is “Samsung Keyboard» , we press this keyboard.
- In the “Samsung Keyboard” option select the “Languages and types” option.
- In the “Languages and types” option will give us the option “Manage languages”
- Once there, you can select the language you want to use usually ready keyboard that point forward we will provide the spelling checker in the language you select and use the symbols to be used.
As you noticed, to change the language on a Samsung Galaxy S10 has proven to be super simple. Of course, if you still want to learn a little more about how to change the language in your mobile Android, we suggest you dive into some of the reliable Internet pages providing you to do so.
Reasons that make it very attractive to a Samsung Galaxy S10
If at this point is already determined to be a proud owner of a cell Samsung Galaxy S10 or is perhaps already, here we leave you a few reasons that will decide you purchase Samsung Galaxy S10 or if you already acquired, a proud did. The reasons are:
- Dynamic AMOLED screen.
- You can also rotate and use the screen horizontally mode in the Galaxy S10.
- Camera on the screen.
- An incredible ultrasonic sensor tracks under the panel.
- Wifi 6.
- Brightness up to 1200 Nits.
- Double opening and Dual Pixel .
You may also be interested in:
We said goodbye to a new opportunity, hoping I having been helpful. We were pleased to share with you all our suggestions and knowledge; do not hesitate to apply all our suggestions because, if the running literally, have the better .
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?