Changing the default carrier on the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) device can be useful if you want to switch to a new carrier.
To change the default data provider on your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) mobile, follow our step-by-step procedure below.
Phone Name: Galaxy J7 (2017)
How to change carrier on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017)
- To switch carriers on your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017), open the settings app by tapping the Settings app icon on the home screen or by clicking the settings icon on the notification panel.
- Now search and open in the connections option.
- In this connections settings page, look for y at the top of the page Mobile networks then select network operators option.
- A list of supported carriers for your SIM card or smartphone will appear. Tap it to switch to that carrier. Make sure you are using a compatible car SIM card with this operator.
- That’s it, you have changed carrier on your Samsung ->
I hope you have successfully changed the mobile network operator on your Galaxy J7 (2017) smartphone using our tutorial.
Share this tutorial with your friends on social networks if you found it useful.
Also, let us know your comments below, if you are facing any problem in changing network operator on your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017).
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: