Phone Name: Galaxy J7 (2017)
How to change or add keyboard language on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017)
- To change the keyboard language on your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017), access the Settings app by tapping the Settings app icon on the home screen or by clicking the settings icon on the notification panel.
- Now look for the general management option and click on it and find the language and input Keyboard configuration.
- On the Language and Input Settings page, click the On-Screen Keyboard option.
- Now click on the keyboard you mostly use, it will use the default Samsung keyboard. press it.
- On the Samsung keyboard page of the Google keyboard page, touch the Language option and types.
- Now select the option manage input languages. Now it will show the list of available languages. Scroll to and select the language you want to add by pressing the toggle button.
- Now the keyboard language will be added to your keyboard as an additional option.
- To access the newly added language on your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017), when the keyboard is open, click on the Globe icon on your keyboard.
- This will display the list of keyboard languages that you can select while typing.
How to remove a keyboard language on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017)
To remove a keyboard language on your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017), open the Settings and general management app and select the Language & input >> On-screen keyboard option and choose the Samsung keyboard or the Google keyboard you are using and uncheck it. selection of the language you wanted to remove by disabling the toggle icon.
Hope you were able to remove or add keyboard language on your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) smartphone using our tutorial. Share this tutorial with your friends on social networks if you found it useful. Also, please let us know your feedback below, if you face any problem in changing language on your Galaxy J7 (2017) keyboard.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: