- 1 Install Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) using Epic Launcher
- 2 How to install Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) using Play Store
Do you want to download and play Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016)? You can play Fortnite if your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) smartphone meets the minimum requirements mentioned below.
These are the minimum requirements of the Fortnite mobile game for Android devices.
- Android OS 8.0 64-bit version or higher running on an ARM64 processor
- At least 4GB of RAM
- GPU Adreno 530 minimum, GPU Mali-G71 MP20 or higher
- Or GPU Mali-G72 MP12 or better.
Your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) phone has the following features
- OS: Android 6.0.1, up to Android 8.1
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 (28nm)
Exynos 7870 Octa (14nm)
- Memory: 2GB RAM
You may also be interested in:
There is no separate Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) fortnite.apk file for your smartphone.
Install Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) using Epic Launcher
- On your Galaxy Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016), open the browser and then go to the Epic Games website by going to this page here: fortnite.com/android on your mobile Or visit this link: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/mobile/android/get-started
- Then click on the Fortnite Android app. Then click the download button to download the Fortnitelauncher.apk file from the Epic Games Store website to your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016).
- A popup will appear on your screen, asking you to allow access to proceed with the download. Click Allow Access and download it.
- Now go to Settings >> Apps & notifications >> Advanced settings >> Special app access >> Install unknown apps and allow Epic Games Launcher app.
- Now enable Allow from this device to install EpicGamesApp.apk files from this provider.
- Now open the downloaded epiclauncher.apk file to launch it and install the Fortnite launcher. The Fortnite launcher will now open. Click on the Fortnite game to download and install it on your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) smartphone.
- Now you can play Fortnite game on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) smartphone.
How to install Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) using Play Store
- On your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) smartphone, open the Google Play Store app, or if you’re on a computer, visit this Link Fortnite Play Store directly to install Fortnite.
- Now in the Play Store app search for Fortnite in the search option.
- The Fortnite app will appear, click the install button to install it directly from the App Store.
- Fortnite was recently released to download directly from the App Store for compatible devices.
- Now once the game is installed you can launch the Fortnite app and start playing if your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) phone is running Android 8 and has 4GB RAM.
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) FAQ:
Can I install Fortnite on Galaxy J7 (2016)?
Yes, you can install the Fortnite Android app from the Epic website directly on your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) smartphone using our Fortnite tutorial.
How do I download Fortnite on my Samsung?
Go to the Google Play store and search for the game Fortnite or visit the epic website directly on your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) smartphone and install the game using the install button.
Can I play Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016)?
No, you cannot play Fortnite on the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) as you need a 4GB RAM variant and you must be running Android 8 or higher. Oreo) so you can’t play fortnite.
How to install fortnite on unsupported devices?
No, you cannot install Fortnite on devices not supported by Epic Launcher as you need 4GB RAM and Android 8 to play Fortnite.
I hope you were able to download and play the Fortnite game on your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) smartphone.
Let us know in the comments below if you have any issues installing Fortnite on your Galaxy J7 (2016) phone. Share the article on social networks if it was useful to you.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: