Phone Name: Galaxy J7 (2017)
How to activate Do Not Disturb mode on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017)
- To enable Do Not Disturb mode, first go to settings on your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) or tap the settings icon in the Notification menu.
- Now swipe up and select the “Notification Option” option on the settings page. A new settings page with many options will appear on your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017).
- Find the Do Not Disturb Mode option and enable it by toggling the “Enable Now” toggle button on the right side.
- To disable do not disturb mode on your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017), simply move the button to the left.
- Now your Galaxy J7 (2017) phone will enter Do Not Disturb mode and no notification will be displayed.
- You can also enable Do Not Disturb mode using the Quick Settings panel.
- Swipe up or down on the home screen to access the “Quick Settings” panel.
- Next, find and tap the “Do Not Disturb” option to turn it on or off. When Do Not Disturb mode is on, it will turn blue.
- Done, you have successfully enabled Do Not Disturb on your Galaxy J7 (2017) device and muted the sound for notifications, messages and phone calls.
Hope you can enable Do Not Disturb mode on your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) smartphone using our tutorial. Share the tutorial with your friends on social networks if you found it useful. Also, please let us know your valuable feedback below if you have any issues turning on Do Not Disturb mode.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: