Phone Name: Galaxy A9 (2018)
How to install apps from unknown sources on Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018)
- To install the unknown sources app on your Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018), go to the Settings app by tapping on the Settings app icon on the home screen or by clicking the gear icon on the notification panel.
- Now find and tap on the App Settings option.
- Now on this page, click on the three-dot icon at the top right of the screen and select “Special Access” from the pop-up window.
- Now select the option “Install unknown apps” and then choose the app from which you want to install the unknown apps directly. Here I choose Google Chrome.
- Then select Allow from this source to enable installation of unknown apps from this app.
- That’s it, you’ve allowed Chrome to install apps from other sources, like your Samsung’s apk directory. To disable the option to install apps from unknown sources on your Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018), open the Settings app and the Apps section and choose the three dots and select the Unknown sources option and select the app and disable “Allow from this source” alternate.
Hope you have successfully enabled the option to install apps from unknown sources on your Galaxy A9 (2018) smartphone with the help of our tutorial. Share this tutorial with your friends on social networks if you found it useful. Also, do let us know your feedback below, if you are facing any problem while enabling unknown sources on your Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018).
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: