Phone Name: Galaxy J3 Pro
How to install apps from unknown sources on Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro
- To install the unknown sources app on your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro, go to the Settings app by tapping the Settings app icon on the home screen or by clicking the Settings app icon on the notification panel.
- Now find and tap on the App Settings option.
- Now on this page, click on the three-dot icon at the top right of the screen and select “Special Access” from the pop-up window.
- Now select the option “Install unknown apps” and then choose the app from which you want to install the unknown apps directly. Here I choose Google Chrome.
- Then select Allow from this source to enable installation of unknown apps from this app.
- That’s it, you have allowed Chrome to install apps from other sources like apk directory on your Samsung. To disable the option to install apps from unknown sources on your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro, open the Settings and apps section of the app and choose the three dots and select the Unknown sources option and select the app and disable the option “Allow from this source ”.
Hope you have successfully enabled the option to install apps from unknown sources on your Galaxy J3 Pro smartphone with the help of our tutorial. Share this tutorial with your friends on social networks if you found it useful. Also, please let us know your feedback below, if you are facing any problem while enabling Unknown Sources on your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: