Phone Name: Galaxy J7 (2017)
How to activate power saving mode on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017)
- To enable power saving mode on your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017), go to the settings page by touching the settings icon in the notification menu or clicking the Settings app in the list of applications.
- Now find and select the “Device Care” option on the settings page. Now, the Device Care section page will appear on your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017).
- In this search, tap on the Battery option. Now select the Power Mode option.
- Here you will find Optimized, Medium and Maximum power saving options. Optimized settings will be selected by default.
- Choose the power saving mode you want. It will also limit CPU usage to save battery life. Click the Apply button on the context menu to confirm.
- Now the energy saving mode will be activated.
- To disable power saving mode on your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017), simply choose the optimized battery setting.
- You can also enable power saving mode using the Quick Settings panel.
- Swipe up or down on the home screen to access the “Quick Settings” panel.
- Next, find and tap the “Power saving mode” option to turn it on or off.
- That’s it, you have successfully enabled power saving mode on your Galaxy J7 (2017) device.
How to disable power saving/battery saving mode on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017)
To disable power saving mode or battery saving on your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017), open the settings panel. Open car device > battery option > power mode. Select optimized mode to disable battery saving mode. I hope that with the help of our tutorial you were able to enable or disable power saving mode or battery saver on your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) smartphone. Share the tutorial with your friends on social networks if you found it useful. Also, please let us know your feedback below, if you have any issues related to battery power saving mode.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: