Phone Name: Galaxy J3 Pro
How to change wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro
- To change the wallpaper on the lock screen and home screen of your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro, access the Settings app by touching the Settings app icon on the home screen or by clicking the settings icon on the notification panel.
- Now look for the Wallpapers option and click on it and select the my wallpapers option
- You will now see all the different wallpapers available.
- In this case, select the wallpaper you like and tap on it. The Set as wallpaper popup will show a popup at the bottom.
- Select where you want to set this wallpaper, such as the home screen or lock screen, or both lock and home screen.
- Now the desired wallpaper on your Samsung will be changed. To remove a wallpaper on your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro, open the Settings app and the Wallpaper option and choose the My Wallpaper setting and remove the applied wallpaper by selecting the new wallpaper you want.
Hope you managed to change your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro smartphone wallpaper on lock screen or home screen using our tutorial. Share this tutorial with your friends on social networks if you found it useful. Also, please let us know your feedback below, if you have any problem changing the home screen or lock screen wallpaper on your Galaxy J3 Pro keyboard.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: