Phone Name: Galaxy J7 (2016)
How to do a virus scan on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016)
- To run a full virus scan on your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016), access the Settings app by tapping the Settings app icon on the home screen or by clicking the gear icon in the settings on the notification panel.
- Now search and open in the Battery and device care option.
- On this battery and device care settings page, click the Device Protection Option and click Scan Phone.
- The scan will now start and the device protection system will scan your entire Android phone for viruses or unwanted malware.
- After some time when the virus scan on your Samsung is completed Once you find out that your smartphone is infected with virus, you can delete it with the built-in virus scanner or quarantine it. Or you can install antivirus software to remove the virus infected file from your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016).
Hope you managed to scan your Galaxy J7 (2016) smartphone for viruses with the help of our tutorial. Share this tutorial with your friends on social networks if you found it useful. Also, let us know your comments below, if you have any problem scanning your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) for viruses.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: