- 1 How to filter recording on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018)
- 2 Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) FAQ
Do you want to know how to filter a recording on Galaxy J7 (2018)? Screen recording is very useful to easily record and share your mobile phone screen with your colleague or friend. Let’s learn how to take a video or screenshot screen recording on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) using this step by step tutorial.
With the latest version of Samsung Android Q OneUI 3, OneUI 2 or Android R, there is a built-in screen recording option (Save Screen Action buttons) on Samsung devices. Let’s learn how you can use it to record your screen and also your audio with the tutorial below.
How to filter recording on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018)
Screen recording on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) can be done using two different methods. Let’s learn them one by one.
1. Screen recording on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) with built-in screen recording
You may also be interested in:
- To access the screen recording feature on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018), swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options in the notification panel.
- Then long press the Toggle screen recorder it works as in the screenshot above.
- This will open the screen recording settings page, where you can change the recording quality between 480p, 720p, and 1080p resolutions.
- Under Sound, you can choose No sound, Multimedia sound, Multimedia sound, and Microphone options.
- You can also select the selfie video size recording in the screen recording settings from Small to Large by moving the slider.
- When you have finished setting up the screen recorder, click the Screen Recorder switch in the notification bar. A dialog will appear to choose sound settings. Click on the sound source and click «Start Recording.» If the screenshot switch is not present, continue to the next method.
- Screen recording will start and you will see a countdown, then you will see a floating widget with Pen tool with color to draw on the screen and you can also select the Selfie front camera video to display on the screen.
- Click the Stop icon on the right side of the floating widget to end the recording.
- The screen recording will be automatically saved in the Gallery app of your Galaxy J7 (2018) in the screen recordings folder.
- Now you can share the recorded video on social networks like WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
On older Samsung devices, the built-in screen recording option is not available. So we need to download a third-party app to record your device screen.
2. How to record screen on Galaxy J7 (2018) with screen recorder app
- Go to the Google Play Store on your Galaxy J7 (2018) device.
- Then look for «Screen recording app with audio” in the search bar and press go. or visit this Google Play Store URL if you are in a desktop browser.
- Now select one of the listed screen recorder apps that you like and click install.
- After installing the screen recorder app, to record Galaxy J7 (2018) screen, open the Screen Recorder app and click the home button to start screen recording. Sometimes these options will be available on the notification panel itself.
- That’s it, you have successfully saved the screen of your Galaxy J7 (2018) thanks to our tutorial.
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) FAQ
Does the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) have screen recording?
Yes, Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) has a screen recording feature that you can use to record your screen on your Samsung phone. To enable screen recording, follow our tutorial.
How to enable screen recorder on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018)?
To enable the screen recorder toggle on Galaxy J7 (2018), please change the quick toggle options with the edit button, then find and add the screen recorder button in the suggestion box. After that, the toggle will appear in the notification panel.
Can screen record with audio on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018)?
Yes, you can use the screen recording option on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) to record the screen with audio using the audio recording option present in the screen recorder.
If you liked our tutorial, share it on social networks. Also, please leave your comments below if you are facing any problem while recording your screen on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018).
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: