Today we will see which means Skype: last seen, online, absent. These are the states of Skype and can be configured manually or when the app consider according to your activity that must be modified. This amazing app is definitely one of the best to bridge the gap between what people expect to try it?
States Skype are useful to know if a contact is busy, away or is active to know exactly when the perfect time to talk about a topic.
Similarly, all or almost all of these states can be configured manually and will remain that way until you decide to change them. They function very similarly to other applications, and further down we will try to explain what each of the states of this app means and in which situations are automatically changed.
It’s extremely simple and easy to understand. Go into detail about each state is available in the app. A little further down you are going to teach in a small tutorial how to change the states of Skype quickly, so you can change them whenever you feel is necessary depending on the situation you are.
What does each status Skype
- Active: It means that you are online and you can write. When you’re on your computer and you’re using it for more than Skype to stay in the background the active state appears. In the case of a mobile should be in use for that state is displayed.
- Active recently : It is when you stop using the app recently time. After being active for about 4 minutes, the app changes your status to active recently.
- Away: This means that an hour or longer stopped using the app does. Away after stop using the app for a long time appears. You can also configure this state at anytime. Even while using the app.
- Busy: Used to keep the app open but no sound nor receive notifications when you are sent a message. It is ideal for keeping it open just in case, but without anyone bothering you. This state must be manually configured.
What are the states of Skype and what they mean
Invisible : Basically it so no one knows that you are connected in any way. You not show up online, but you can keep talking and receive messages up calls. This is where the “Last seen” appears because it is the last time your state was active or busy. You can set anytime.
You may also be interested in:
Offline : When not signed in to Skype in any way. Here is displayed your connected the “Last seen” when you appeared active status or busy. This state appears when you decide to log off or application.
It is very difficult to understand which means Skype: Last seen, online, absent and the other states of Skype . Most are fairly intuitive and means just what it says every word.
You can configure Skype states anytime How can I do?
- Open the application.
- Click on your profile picture and see a dropdown menu.
- This menu can view all available states. Tap on the one you want, you can change state every time you want.
If you want to do this from your mobile device is practically the same.
You may also be interested in:
- Open the Skype app.
- Click on the profile picture.
- Then you will see several options, one of them says “Online” is the first and would be the same as “Active”.
- If you press on it you will see all states have available to apply.
Remember that if you have any questions about the states of Skype can leave a little down in the comment box.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?