Social networks can have a positive effect if used properly, but if you are not careful with them, they can generate addiction. If that’s the case or a known this tutorial will explain how to remove, overcome and prevent addiction to social networks Counsels and solutions .
- The first thing he looks at the rise and the last to see sleeping are your social networks.
- addicted to social networks prefer to be connected to their networks rather than interact with others.
- Feel anxiety when you are not connected to their networks, and this increases when there is no connection or battery.
- disorder sleep because sleep fewer hours.
- The important things left in the background.
- You can not stop looking at the cell while driving, walking, showering or talk to friends or family.
- Poor performance at school or at work.
- In extreme cases depression and low self-esteem.
- It occupies most of the day using social networks to the point to stop eating, bathing or sleeping.
The social networking addiction is similar to addiction to snuff, drugs and alcohol, as transform the conduct and behavior of the person; even many people have to seek help from professionals to overcome their problem, since many end up suffering from depression, low self-esteem or feel losing to comparing their lifestyle with their followers or friends. Here are some tips that can implement addicted to social networks.
- The most important addition is a recognize that you have a problem .
- Never delete entirely the use of social networks because it will be harder to leave; rather fills the time with the outdoor activities like going to the beach, camping at the park, cinema, you have exercises. Avoid carrying mobile for such activities!
- Turn off your mobile when you go to sleep or to perform other activities.
- Expand your circle of friends, but avoid people who are addicted to social networks.
- Regulates the time you spend connected You do this by setting a schedule and apegándote him even harder.
- Configure your network so you do not arrive notifications. is very easy to turn off notifications Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and Facebook Lite
- Think in advance you can do if you feel the urge to enter your social networks; it is important develop much self .
- Reduce the number of followers, friends or accounts to avoid having to view many publications.
- Rate yourself honestly and think if these networks will provide valuable knowledge for your values, goals and learning.
- Once a week set not use any social network.
- You write motivational phrases you can read whenever you feel the urge to access your network.
- Seek professional support .
- It is important schedules set to use social media, but we must be & nbsp; firm to meet the established schedule.
- Never place a social network like Home on your PC or smartphone.
- Place your priorities.
- Use those social networks that really necessary, do not open accounts on all networks in the world. What are the most used social networks? .
- Put the goal of not access one day a week at any of your networks.
- Turn off your phone before bedtime and avoid visualize just get up.
- Parents should teach by example to their children so that they are not addicted to technology.
- Perform group activities and the outdoors, without having the phone nearby.
- Avoid follow too many people or accept invitations because the more people you follow the more time you consume watching publications.
Do not be a puppet of your social networks know you own your mobile, PC, social networking, time and life; recalls that social networks are beneficial, but at the time contain many hazards that can prevent successfully using social networks . Do not let social networks robbed the best moments of your life!