Every day new types of technologies that aim to improve their service on the experiences of people with their devices, so that there is a possibility of connecting the compatible phones with MHL are discovered to transmit on your Smart TV.
In the case of connecting MHL , is that integrated a select group of devices that can connect the Smartphone to larger screens.
Although different methods have been shown in which companies are responsible for transmitting content, this connection is characterized by high quality playback.
Clearly this is an advantage in devices small and big screens, but unfortunately this technology is not yet enabled on all mobile phones .
What is MHL connection?
MHL The term is the grouping of initials Mobile High-definition Link is, as its name implies, a link HD possessing mobile devices (phone or tablet) to broadcast to a TV.
Its purpose is to allow the user to view multimedia content that is stored on your mobile without losing quality video . This connection comes with many advantages that you must know.
Although many devices now have the ability to connect via HDMI cable with a TV, this technology enables the quality picture and audio.
What are the benefits you can get if you own mobile devices compatible with MHL?
It is a method that is starting to exploit its potential. However, for experiences offered until today the benefits are established as follows:
- Logras transmit images and sounds HD without the need to compress or edit videos, I supporting 4K and 8K content.
- Uses the control or control to navigate the TV through the options and content of the Smartphone is connected.
- You will be able to view the entire contents of your mobile from the Smart TV screen or monitor attached, including movies, videos, series, music and video games.
- Because it allows the transmission of video games , to the play it on your Smartphone I’ll watch it on TV on a bigger screen with excellent image quality.
- While transmit the contents of your phone will be able to charge your battery, because load remains with a power that reaches 40W.
Requirements for Using MHL connection
Primarily, make sure your device supports with this type of connection because not all MHL cables are adapted to all phones.
After you make sure that your phone supports the acquired cable check that your Smart TV has HDMI MHL port essential to make a connection.
From this point, you just have to make sure to connect both ends of the cable to the TV and microUSB input mobile, so press the button control that says “ Source/Input ” where will select the “ Input MHL ” your TV.
List of compatible phones with MHL 2020
The organization that created this technology has addressed enable a website where the list of supported devices is constantly updated.
- Alcatel One Touch 997.
- Alcatel One Touch 997D.
- Alcatel One Touch S800.
- HTC 0P6B100.
- HTC EVO 4G LTE.
- HTC One.
- HTC Jetstream.
- HTC Raider.
- Huawei 403HW.
- Huawei MediaPad 7 (S10-102L and S10-103L).
- Huawei P6-U06 S.
- Huawei U9200.
- LG Nitro HD.
- LG Optimus 3D Max.
- LG Optimus G (LG-E975W).
- Oppo Find 3.
- Samsung Galaxy Express.
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
- Samsung Galaxy Note.
- Galaxy Tab S (8, 4 and 10.5 inches).
- Samsung SPH-L720T.
- Xiaomi Phone 2 (Xiaomi Mi 2)
- ZTE Grand Era LTE.
- ZTE Grand S LTE.
- ZTE Nubia Z5.
- ZTE U970.
If you do not have any of the phones mentioned do not worry that there are other ways that you can check If your device supports the MHL cable.