WhatsApp is a platform for multi-system mobile devices that completely dominates the world of messaging applications. Through this useful app we can communicate, send messages, send mass messages, send notes and many more things, but problems also arise such as WhatsApp photos not being saved in the gallery, something we will discuss today.
Why WhatsApp Photos are not Saved in the Gallery -Solution
In WhatsApp you can communicate through the classic text messages, but also through other useful methods. Today it is very popular to use voice notes and share multimedia content, such as photos.
Whatsapp allows you to send many photos, but some users complain about problems such as not saving WhatsApp photos in the gallery. Still, most of these drawbacks can be solved very easily.
Why WhatsApp photos are not saved in the gallery?
You may also be interested in:
Many are frustrated when problems like the one we are dealing with arise, but fortunately nowadays applications have very complete configuration options. Yes, indeed in most cases the problems with WhatsApp photos are due to misconfigurations.
Enable photo viewing when WhatsApp photos are not saved in gallery
If you want to view the photos you download on WhatsApp follow our step-by-step guide:
- First go to the application.
- Then click on the three dots located on the top right of the App screen.
- A tab with different options will pop up, click on Settings or Configuration.
- Look for the Chats section, click on this option.
- Once in the Chats options, locate Multimedia files visibility, make sure that this option is activated, otherwise activate it.
Enabling this option will ensure that all the photos you receive on WhatsApp appear in your gallery, so that you can view them normally within the default application of your mobile. This is the option you should activate in case WhatsApp photos are not saved in the gallery properly.
It should be noted that the problem also arises when the user uses the option to disable photo downloads in WhatsApp, so it is good to make sure that this is not the case.
Enable display of photos from a specific chat in your gallery
In addition to the previous option, WhatsApp also allows you to enable or disable the display of photos in the gallery for specific chats. This is especially useful for those chats in which you are not interested in their multimedia content, something especially useful for large group chats.
To disable the photos of a specific person, follow these steps:
- Open the WhatsApp application.
- Go to the specific chat in which you want to disable the photos in your gallery.
- Click on the three dots located at the top right of the chat.
- Click on View Contact or Group Info (depending on whether it is a group or individual chat).
- Locate the Media Visibility option and click on it.
- A screen will pop up asking you if you want to show the photos from the chat in your gallery. You will have three options, the default, yes or no.
- Pressing Yes will enable the option to show the chat photos in the gallery, while the No option means that the chat photos will remain hidden.
As we pointed out, this option is especially useful for those chats in which content that does not interest you is sent.
With this option you can define which chats you want to hide photos or enable them. In addition to this, you can also hide from the Android gallery WhatsApp photos and videos, this way you can have precise control over spam and what you want to see.
Keep your Whatsapp organized
Having full control of our devices allows us to configure it to our taste and requirements. In the case of WhatsApp photos it might be convenient to disable the storage of some chats to avoid excessive accumulation of photos that do not interest you.
On the other hand, for users who love photos, it is best to enable backups in WhatsApp to protect images and other relevant content within the application.
Finally, with the previous method you will enable the storage of the application’s photos in the gallery, greatly facilitating their access for any circumstance. In addition to the above, WhatsApp allows an extensive number of options and customization that could be convenient, information that you will find on this website.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: