Of course, many of us jumped a problem report generated errors Windows and do not know what to do This article will explain best characteristics of this system and if you choose to turn it off, as you can do quickly and easily.
How Windows Error Reporting Service 10 works
This service is specifically designed to detect errors or diagnose problems with equipment and computer software and send the error report said. Moreover, data has several complaints of users of Windows 10 that makes Microsoft can send it easier solutions.
This service automatically after system default was committed . You can already notice that occur on screen windows appears as a kind of alarm to alert you of any problems.
Windows gives you the ability to send these error reports via the Internet to find a possible solution. And you can specify the error by adding details such as the program name, version, and you have to date and time.
Although Windows is a good thing that you report errors to resolve, many users find this annoying tool on and off. You also have people Disabled because your disk space or privacy.
However, this tool is very useful because sending bug reports to Microsoft is a great help. We say this because these reports will Microsoft Collect all this information and start and better services. However, many choose to disable this service, and if this is your case, we’ll show you how to do it step by step.
How to disable Windows Error Reporting Service 10?
The Windows operating system has a GUI allows you to disable the service errors, but Windows 10 is slightly different. Normally, this interface is in the central configuration activities, Windows 10, however, is the safety and maintenance.
There are two ways to disable this service and we will teach you. The first is to use the commands to do this, follow these simple steps:
- The first thing to do is to type the following command Windows + R that will take you directly to the Run window.
- Once in this window, you must write in the next box control service.msc
- Now go to the Windows error reporting service and click the right mouse button.
- Search Type Home list and open the drop-down menu on the right.
- In the list you locate the Off option is to end. Then click OK or Apply Changes can be made successfully.
- In conclusion simply close the window and voila, the changes will be applied.
In the second way to disable error reporting, we will use the Registry Editor. This method is very safe and also includes modifying the registry, but to do so, you must check for problems with error reports. The steps are:
- The first thing to do is locate the Control Panel from the start of Windows.
- Click it and go to the security option of the system and the safety and maintenance.
- You must be attentive to reports of problems are displayed by default in Active mode.
Now, after verifying that there is no problem with the error report, perform the following steps for deactivation.
- The first thing to do is to locate Registry Editor
- to the right of the window and click the registry key in the dialog box.
- Now you have to click off and a dialog box in which you must replace 0 with 1 will be displayed
- If there is no value then you need to create one with the name Off.
- It’s time to put the new value of DWORD 32-bit
- In conclusion just accept it and should be registered.
If you still want to learn more about possible bug fixes in Windows 10 I invite you to read the following article that details how to correct the error can not open this application in windows 10.