The code errors in operating systems are common, if we apply an action may receive an error. This article will explain how fix the error code 651 internet connection on Windows 10 easily.
Why the error 651 Windows 10 appears?
These problems usually occur mostly configuration errors, outdated drivers or missing some install or download. This inconvenience could produce error notification messages like the following «The modem has reported an error. This common ad appears for problems «Network Adapter», which means is that the interface hardware and computer are improperly installed.
How to fix the error 651 in Windows 10?
Then we show as solve the problem 651 on your Windows 10 operating system, you need only follow these suggestions to the verbatim.
Restart wireless network equipment and computer
You may also be interested in:
If the error message 651 appears to establish a connection is a sign of a failure of transmission network, do the following.
- Reset or restart the router and Internet modem for approximately 30 seconds.
- Verify that the cables connected to the modem or router are in good condition. As well as the inputs connections.
- Make sure the cables are properly connected.
- Restart your computer, go to the Windows logo on the bottom left.
- Press the «On and Off», there you will find the option to restart click and wait for the computer switch again.
Once you perform the above steps you will need to do is again check your Internet connection and navigate.
Installing the network adapter driver
The controllers are part essential of our computers and more internet communication when connected via LAN cable. This type of connection requires an appropriate driver package and updated, if there is a Windows 10 handles error is corrected.
However, there is a possibility of missing drivers, you have to do is install the network adapter.
- Windows in the search box type «Device Manager» and press this setting.
- This will open a window you select the «Network Adapters» list on the small arrow attached to this configuration.
- Right clicking will press the «Ethernet Adapter» option that is responsible for establishing LAN connections, pressed «Uninstall.»
- Then, restart, Windows 10, Windows system will automatically load and reinstall the driver software.
Note: As a suggestion verify that type of network driver needs your PC and download the adapter directly from the official website of the provider. This type of adapter is fundamental to the computer, since it regulates the connections established between the hardware components.
Set the speed and duplex mode
Setting a minimum transmission rate of 10 Mbit/s for LAN connections, the Windows operating system allows up to 100 Mbit/s. Here we will teach you how to configure manually speed wireless or Ethernet network , follow these steps to execute it.
- Enter the «control Panel» your computer.
- Among the different functions you will enter a «Network and Internet».
- Once you have entered select the option «center Network and Sharing«.
- A new window opening on the left side will see a form called» configuring the adapter» click here.
- Select the LAN connection that is causing the error 651 and right-click opens a small window where you select the «Properties» entry.
- Then, press» setup» tab then «Advanced Options».
- u box appears with a list of this you will look that says » speed and Duplex» , where you choose the desired speed of 10 Mbit full duplex.
Note: To configure speed wireless connection, we recommend download a driver wireless network for Windows and avoid the Erro 651.
In conclusion, knowing fix error 651 internet connection will save you headaches and concern, also have knowledge of how to fix it. We hope your inconvenience putting into practice what they read in this article is resolved.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: