In today’s article we will see How to disable the animations that brings default Windows 10 with two simple methods. You can choose the one you want, since both are easy to perform, while one of them will let you choose what you want to disable and what not.
Windows 10 is a rather complex system packed with interesting options and customization. We can not deny that the events that are included are very visually, although some people may find a bit boring.
The problem is that these animations consuming operating system resources . If you do not have a too powerful computer, so that is good is you right away without hesitation.
This is actually something too simple, you’ll learn a little lower, follow the steps at the foot of the letter and you Off as animations that bother you and nothing else.
How to disable all animations for Windows 10
We can not deny that default Windows 10 brings a huge amount of animations is a animations tile from the start menu.
You may also be interested in:
. Not only consume resources and worsen the performance of your computer.
If that sometimes can be annoying. Do you want to disable all animations of Windows 10? Fortunately, the system has an opportunity to do so and is not that complicated to do.
- The first thing we’ll do is press “ Home ” and then look for the equipment, is an icon that will lead us to the “ Windows Settings “.
- Once in this window must click on the “ Accessibility “.
- Here to stay in the “ Display ” that is then selected by default.
- Then we descend to “ Simplify and Customize Windows “.
- Disable “ Show animations in Windows ” and ready.
will all visual effects and animations the operating system disabled. Although there is a way to improve performance by turning off all the visual effects of the operating system and let me tell you notice the difference when done.
How to disable Windows 10 animations
- The other option is to right click on “ Computer ” or “ This team ” and search for “ Properties “.
- In this new window system must go to the left sidebar and click “ Advanced System Settings “.
- Next, open a new window and “ Advanced Options ” must press the “ Settings ” button.
- open a new window “ Performance Options “.
- Here you can choose to let the computer choose the most appropriate setting, adjust to improve the appearance or to improve performance without cleaning the hard drive.
- But what’s really interesting is that we can turn off the options that we deem necessary, without having to turn it off.
- In my case, I recommend disabling all and leave only the options “ Show thumbnails instead of icons ” and “ smooth edges of screen fonts “.
- After that, you must click “ Apply ” and “ OK ” and notice the changes immediately without restarting the computer. Improved performance may vary depending on the power of the computer in question.
In this way, you will notice a great improvement in performance on the computer without having to install third-party applications, or to inquire everywhere in Windows. It is a fast and simple process that is very convenient to slightly improve the performance of your computer. Especially laptops.
You may also be interested in:
Remember that if you have any kind of doubt How to disable the animations of Windows 10 You can leave it in the comments are a little lower and we completely happy to help you solve any inconvenience you are.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?