Laptops are very convenient because they allow all working, it is still popular among many users as offers many advantages, a its benefits are signs touchpad or scrolling. The d esplazamiento or touch scroll pad allows the same functionality of a mouse , a useful advantage if you do not want to wear a traditional mouse. If you are one of them, here, we’ll show you to disable scrolling or scrolling touchpad in Windows 10. More to the end and discover the ease and Quick is.
Move or scroll touchpad in Windows 10
laptops with Windows 10 have the scroll pad or scroll. The touchpad is a scroll gesture of support with two fingers that can move the pointer or pointer, click-click among other extra features.
Usually, people use the Master buttons to move the cursor, other people often use the scroll or scrolling in Windows 10. is a very useful option, However, for some people you are ill at ease scrolling enabled touch pad or scroll in Windows 10.
How to disable scrolling touchpad?
To disable scrolling or scrolling in Windows 10 is very simple, just follow these steps, so pay attention:
- From the Start menu Enter the Windows Setup window 10 can also access the keyboard by pressing Win + L.
- In the window, click Device and Touch.
- In the touch panel is the scrolling option to disable scrolling or Windows. Of course, this option only appears if the Touchpad supports movements not, you can improve the sensitivity of your touch pad on Windows 10 , or option is available in the configuration window.
- To disable scrolling or scroll pad just have to drag two fingers to scroll . You can check if it is disabled by scrolling with two fingers on the touchpad and you’ll notice that the page does not move in which they – it.
Disable touchpad scroll or scrolling in Windows 10 has its advantages if you use a USB mouse. When you write, move the indicator that can cause errors. For example, remove some of the texts.
You may also be interested in:
If Disable or scroll the scroll pad option does not appear in Windows:
If this option does not appear in the window of the touch screen, you should investigate the program, the manufacturer of your computer. It can be a little difficult to find ways to enable and disable the touchpad scrolling or scrolling . To do this, follow these steps:
- Login to the Start menu and then Settings.
- Go to Device and Mouse and touch screen
- Clear the Keep the touch pad while a mouse is connected.
- In case this option, press mouse Options it looks.
Activate scrolling in Windows 10:
If you want to enable scrolling and scroll pad, follow the same steps above – difference it would make you Keep the touch pad while a mouse is connected. this as you will ever have the drag with two fingers on the touchpad of your computer.
The removal or the scroll pad, facilitate the use of the mouse or mouse, but use the buttons on the laptop, you can configure . As you can see, disable this option is very simple: Enters press Device menu start , then Settings, and finally, Control Touch.
You may also be interested in:
Remember that if you do not do this is to follow the instructions above. We hope you have been very helpful this article, please write your comments and Share this article with friends and family.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?