10 Windows is the operating system (OS) in the latest Microsoft company is present on the market since July 29, 2015 and was developed with the programming languages C, C ++ and C #; one of its most important features compared to the previous is that SO interface is customizable to any mobile or table. In this article we want to explain a few things about Windows 10 and how to change the default program for opening files.
What are the minimum requirements for Windows 10?
Windows 10 in its Home version has the ability to run the equipment 128GB memory Maximum RAM than is sufficient considering most are between 32 and 64 GB. Even the Pro version supports even more, up to 2 TB of RAM; which allow the use of this operating system for a while.
You may also be interested in:
Just as Windows 10 can operate with large capacities of RAM, also has a contrast with the minimum requirements already mentioned, such as can generally operate on smaller devices ; the requirements are:
- Processor: 1 GHz or more, or has a chip (SoC)
- RAM: 1 GB to the 32-bit and 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard Needs OS 16 GB in the 32-bit and 32 GB on 64-bit
- Graphics Controller: DirectX 9 or higher and have WDDM 1.0
- Resolution: 800 × 600 pixels or more
- Internet Connection: An essential aspect to the correct update on all versions of Windows 10
The great advantage Universal applications to open files in Windows 10
Windows 10 has several notable improvements that differentiate the OS earlier, but may – be one of the most useful and comfortable for users is the inclusion of programs or applications Universal that work on multiple devices at the same time as mobile, and tablet computer, showing no change.
This will make things easier for people, because the applications that will be used, handled and always behave the same way on any device with Windows 10 ; offering a new range of possibilities for users, who can choose different types of applications to open your emails, listen to music, watch videos or surf the Internet.
What are the default programs in Windows 10?
The default programs or applications are those that Windows uses to open certain file types, such as a web page opens the default Edge browser. But to do this, you must have the Ethernet driver for Windows 10.
The same will happen if we try open pictures with display pictures or music file is still open with the application that configure Windows 10 allows you to configure the default programs. for example, can set as the default Word and Excel programs. O to the following aspects of the operating system:
- Music player.
- Photo Viewer.
- Video Player.
- Web browser.
How to change the default for opening files in the Windows 10 program?
Evitar Windows apps establezca predeterminadas automáticamente programas configurar o o aplicaciones’re predeterminadas very simple; so you simply go to the Start menu, and then must go to the options available «Settings & Gt; Applications & gt; Default applications «
- you click the default you want to change, then select the application from the list. In this list, you will see the programs you have installed on your operating system.
- Choose the program you choose to keep default in the small window that appears.
- If the situation you want to select another program that displays the list of options, you just have to go down and click the link labeled «Choose the default file type applications» occurs and select your preferred application for the type of file you select in the list on the left side of the screen.
Windows 10 is a very adaptable operating system, which runs on a wide range of equipment and devices, and lets you choose and change the default program to open files, your photos, emails, music or videos; a feature that you help you better enjoy this operating system .
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: