Today, we will see how to remove or disable sound notifications in the system Windows operating 10 fairly simply. With three very different methods to avoid notifications when we need to focus.
Although we can not eliminate of them sounds, if we can avoid the bother us. We’ll see three different methods to achieve each with its advantages and disadvantages.
Of course, you should choose the one that suits you best when you work on your computer to do it in a more comfortable way.
notifications are important to some people, especially if they have multiple applications installed on Windows from the Microsoft store. However, when we want to work and focus on what we do, can be a bit boring.
Are una manera silenciarlas o desactivarlas para siempre, por aplicación o forma temporal in general. Let’s see all these methods so you can choose the one that suits you best and in this way to use your computer without interruption of any kind.
The tutorials are quite simple and if you follow step by step the one that suits your needs, you will quickly silenced all notifications OS.
How mute notifications from Windows 10
- The first thing you need to do is press the “ Windows ” in your physical keyboard or go to “ Home ” in the lower left corner of the ‘screen.
- Now you will press the gear on the left side to go to the menu “ Windows Settings “.
- Then press the category “ system “.
- After that, you will need to enter “ Notifications and actions “.
- What you do here is to see which of these programs you want notifications to remain muted.
- It must click on each of them and if you look on the right side can select mute notifications.
- And that would be it. Also, do not worry because it mentioned again, you can turn them gently notifications if you deem it necessary.
How to disable notifications for Windows 10
- The first thing we’ll do is enter “ Windows Settings ” For this you can use the key combination “ Windows + i ” or simply look to “ Home ” icon gear.
- Now let’s go to the “ system “.
- After that, we’ll have to go to the left sidebar and press “ Notifications and actions “.
- Here we have several options. We can turn off notifications by app. We can also disable absolutely the first choice of the paragraph that says “ Application notifications and other shippers “.
- Just move the switch to be turned off and ready. Abras disabled all notifications in Windows 10.
How notifications temporarily mute Windows 10
Another thing we can do is to silence them temporarily. What is good to not have to activate and deactivate. Since configured so that at some time notifications do not appear.
- For this, we need to do is press “ Windows + A ”
- opens the Action Center and here we will have to click “ Zoom ” just below the left.
- Then you need to press the “ concentration wizard ” icon and therefore no more notifications appear until you disable the option.
Even if you go to “ Windows Settings ” you can find the option to change the duration of the assistant concentration to last more or less and turn off alone without you should do anything.