Having problems related to the connection? Then you have to learn how to fix the error Microsoft Edge does not open pages in Windows 10 -Fast and easy, something you’re going to teach very simply through the following guide
Many users of the Windows 10 platform complain constant connection problems , most of the time this is due to errors with Microsoft Edge browser. The truth is that most of these errors can be solved by applying simple configurations.
Still, before we recommend you read the following guide that could help you solve the problem connected without internet access in Windows . Without further ado let’s continue with this tutorial.
What is the error Microsoft Edge does not open pages in Windows 10?
Windows 10 is an exceptional platform, being the final operating system from Microsoft, in any case is not without problems or errors . One of the most annoying problems related to access Internet with Microsoft Edge.
When this is inconvenient arises impossible to sail, as the platform shows a connection error. In any case this can very easily solved most of the time, something we teach you through the following tutorial.
How to fix error Edge does not open Microsoft Windows 10 pages -Quick and easy
Do you have the problem that Microsoft Edge does not open pages? often this is due to problems with the cable, for that reason if your PC does not recognizes the Ethernet network cable is something you should consider, on the other hand can be a configuration problem.
To have or configuration problem, this can be solved very easily accessing the Control Panel . In case you want rid of this annoying problem, we recommend you read the following guide.
You may also be interested in:
Access configuration options Network
The problem related to navigation with Microsoft Edge usually solved very easily by accessing the settings of Windows network connections. To complete this process, follow these steps:
- The first thing to do is access the Windows Control Panel . We can access it by clicking the Start button and looking ” control panel”. Once the result is displayed, click on the link.
- Among the many options in Control Panel, click on Network and Internet.
- Now select the option Center Network and Sharing in the left corner of the screen you will see various tabs, click on Change Adapter Settings .
- Depending on the type of adapter you have, either wireless or wired, both are displayed on the screen, select the one you are using, if cable choice is Ethernet, on the other hand if a wireless connection is listed as Wi-Fi.
- Right-click on your Internet connection and pressure on the Properties. option to do this all the settings related to this network adapter will be displayed.
- Continuing the previous tutorial, should appear on-screen configuration options of the network. You must click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) .
- Post-select this option, click on Properties, so the screen that we have to solve the problem set Edge does not open Microsoft Windows 10 pages appear.
- At the bottom of the screen should be enabled “Get the address DNS server automatically,” we must change it to “Use the following DNS server addresses” .
- The system is not required to provide related information to the DNS, this is configured as follows: Preferred DNS server 184.108.40.206 , and the alternative DNS server 8.8. 4.4 .
- Validate Pressures on the exit setup option and then click OK.
Once you’re in the settings, it’s time to change some related to the connection, specifically
After the previous steps the problem should be solved, in case you do not, you can try to restart the computer and try to browse again.
You may also be interested in:
Once you have completed the process can enable high performance GPU Microsoft Edge , which often improves the user experience regarding fluency.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?