As much as technology advances, there is still a small human error that is created. When talking about this, we generally refer to errors that may occur on a computer or on a mobile device.
It is really a daily thing, you can not open a Application , find a file, the memory is full, may appear virus or has a driver problem. If you do not have a complete understanding of how a computer or mobile , always end up meeting one of the error works.
Often, mistakes are usually not a big deal. If we talk in terms of PC may be a RAM saturation makes your game is near, or even that the connected device is not recognized.
But there are mistakes which become more serious and may end up shortening the life of the computer. These errors are often generally blue screen . You are in a routine activity on your computer, when suddenly a blue screen occurs, an error code that you do not understand everything and ends up scaring you, waiting does not happen again.
However, it is good to documentation errors occurring and find the best solutions for any repetition of a similar mistake. About that we will talk about today, so there are no major problems have time to fix so we can continue to Work on your computer normally.
You’re talking specifically about a common error, the error “ DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS than or equal (rtwlane.sys). He often abbreviated error “rtwlane.sys “; It is an easy enough error correction; then you talk about everything you need to know about it.
How rtwlane.sys error?
Although most blue screen errors are errors often come to harm our computer one way or another, is one of the “ sore lower “that can always happen.
You have an error trying to connect to a wireless network and ends luck switches Connection making the collapse of the card in performance, but not this error, you really do too much work.
How rtwlane.sys correct the error?
is a problem with a device driver should be performed to determine the usual procedure. All you have to do is play with the updated driver. If you do not know how to make it appear then you need to know:
- As an error with the network controller, Realtek normally, you must update the device. To need to do this, you enter the Manager Windows Device 10.
- This can be done by going to the menu Windows + X
- Then you need to find your way around the network drivers that appear in the list of drivers and get the wireless network adapter Realtek.
- Once in it, right click on it and click the “driver update” . This should solve the problem.
- · If the indicator light problem or have the latest update, you’ll need to go back to the previous driver Realtek, ara, you must go directly to the official website < strong> Realtek and search for the driver of the previous version downloads, only to install manually, simply verify that the error does not happen again.