If you are a Windows 10 user, surely you realize that significantly Microsoft Antimalware Service affect the performance of our team. That’s why we decided to do a little guide to learn with disable the Antimalware Service Executable for Windows 10 .
Although the antivirus is responsible for keeping our computer protected against malware attacks, it is common to remain active even after controlling threats, to the point that it becomes difficult minimize continue our daily tasks. Later, we will show you how you can turn off without any problems. Although you know that this is not the only way to release and optimize RAM under Windows 10 .
You may also be interested in:
Disable Antimalware Service Executable for Windows 10 from the Registry Editor
- Press “Windows + R” and you will see a new window that appears. This must write the word “regedit” &NBSP;. and click “OK”
- Find the folder named “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE” and open it.
- Click the right mouse button on the “Windows Defender” folder, select “New” option and click “DWORD”
- Finally, you must select the “DWORD” we just created, and then select the “DisableAntiSpyware” and zero to return the value to 1.
If you do not feel comfortable using the registry editor, then you can opt for the prompt. If you are not familiar with this tool, in another article, explain what it is, what it does and how CMD prompt used.
- To do this, you must also press the “Windows + X” and therefore the Wind + X menu opens.
- Then you select the “Command Prompt” or “PoweShell” are just open the menu.
- Then, when the open command prompt, type “REG ADD” to run the following command “hklmsoftwarepoliciesmicrosoftwindows defend”/v DisableAntiSpyware/t REG_DWORD/d 1/f “
- Then Windows Defender will be disabled immediately .
- If you have advanced knowledge regarding the field of information, we recommend you try this method because it is much faster than before.
How to disable Windows Defender with the Group Policy editor
- Simultaneously press the keys “Windows + R”. Then write “gpedit.msc” and press Enter.
- Now launch the Group Policy editor . Please note that this option is available in the Starter versions of Windows 10, but with a little trick to teach you later, see if it is possible.
- Now on the panel is on the left side of the search screen you “Computer Configuration” then ” administrative Templates”, “Windows Components”, ” antivirus Windows Defender Finally in “real time protection”.
- Then you must click on the option that says “Disable real-time protection” which is on the right side of the window.
- A must then choose to save the changes satisfactorily the “On” option and click ” apply” and then select “OK”.
You may also be interested in:
- At the end of this process, Windows Defender disabled and Antimalware Service Executable.
- On the other hand, it must be emphasized that this method is disabled antivirus protection for the computer, which will expose our personal information. For this reason, we recommend using this method as temporary and not final .
Disable Windows Defender to disable Antimaleware Service
- First, you need to press “Windows key + I” to the application “Settings” opens.
- Then you need to go in the “ Update and security “.
- Now in the menu on the left side of the screen, click the “Windows Defender.
- To continue select “Security Center Open Windows Defender”, which is located on the right side of the window.
- Then you will see that a new window appears in which you select the “Protection against viruses and threats”
- To continue, click the “Configuring protection from viruses and threats”
- Finally, off “Real-time protection” and therefore disable Windows Defender therefore not have to worry about the Antimalware Service Executable.
It is good to know that can improve redimiento in Windows 10 taking a number of measures simple.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?