If you have a DMG image file format, is very may want to convert the ISO format. Therefore, in the following tutorial, we will learn to How to convert a file to a Windows ISO image easily? to avoid compatibility problem.
What is a disk image file?
When we speak of a disk image, we mean files that are specifically exact copies of disks or CD (DVD, Blu-Ray, etc.) . Therefore, we can burning a disc image to a DVD or CD and for either Windows or Mac to play this content.
The ISO images are very common format for transferring files such as operating programs and various systems. Therefore, it is very simple create a DMG disk image on a Mac . However, all systems are compatible with the files as DMG (Apple image format) and, therefore, should convert to ISO, which is much more common.
How to convert a DMG file to an ISO image in Windows easily?
Convert DMG in Windows ISO image file is a process similar to the create an ISO image with Daemon Tools . In this case, we need software designed for this particular function, and in this case is AnyBurn. Read the following information on how to convert DMG image format files using the AnyBurn application.
You may also be interested in:
AnyBurn is one of the most recognized applications for image formats to convert disks, is undoubtedly an elective that you should consider if you have files in DMG format, as it has a Support for this type of file.
One of the advantages of this application is its ease of use and multiple functions related to disk images and CDs. Among the options available in the program, we are able to convert a virtual disk ISO including DMG format.
If you want to convert a file DMG image at ISO format , you must use this popular tool that you will certainly offer all you need time for disk images of use. Read the following guide on how to download and use Anyburn.
Download the program
- The first step to convert your DMG disk image to download the ISO standard AnyBurn Program , you can get through the anyburn site.
- Once you are on the download page, you must select the appropriate download file for your operating system, percátate of this type of files on your system, such as 32 or 64 bits download to your computer an agreement.
- The program is very light, actually weighs less than 2 MB, so the download process should be very quick.
- When you have downloaded the program, it’s time to install it because it simply relying on a Double click on the installer you downloaded previously. If a warning is displayed that require administrator permissions, just press “Yes”.
- To install the program, the first thing you need to do is click on “I agree” and click the “Install” after that to end the process ‘installation.
You may also be interested in:
Use the program to convert a DMG file to an ISO image in Windows easily
- Using the program is very simple, you just launch it and then clicking “Convert Image File Format” .
- On the next screen, you must select the image in DMG format by pressing the right side file ” source image file Select” and find the file you want to convert.
- In the “Select the type of image file” select “Standard ISO images (.iso)”.
- Now simply release, click “Convert Now”.
- Wait until the end of the process, whose duration is linked to the capacity of your computer and the size of the disk image. Once the process is to locate the converted image in ISO format in the source of the original image file (DMG).
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?