The touchpad can be very useful, but if it has a physical keyboard does not make sense to use it. That is why today I’ll show How to disable the touch screen keyboard Windows 10 -. easy and fast
Turn off keyboard or touch screen keyboard on Windows 10 is a very simple process. Through the following tutorial hope can make the process without difficulty. On the other hand, do not confuse activate the virtual keyboard on the screen with what today we’ll show you.
The touch keyboard Windows 10
In the latest versions of Windows, being more specific Windows 10, has been integrated feature touch pad, because the operating system is also designed to be used in laptops and tablets that have touch functions , which are available to the activate the touch tablet mode in Windows 10 .
Either way if you have a physical keyboard, that constantly appears this feature could be a real nuisance. It is for this reason that today we will teach you how to disable the touchpad or screen keyboard on the Windows 10 operating system
How to disable the touch screen keyboard Windows 10 – Easy and fast
There are several ways to disable the onscreen keyboard or touch keyboard in Windows 10. You can try each in the event that any of them will not work. Read the following information we have prepared so that they can properly disable the touchpad .
Turn off touch keyboard functions Home
The easiest way to disable the touch pad is pressing right click on the Windows Start realizing that the “Show the button on the touch pad” is enabled. Now in the bottom right of the screen icon should appear the touch pad.
To enable or disable it should only press twice on that little keyboard that appears on the bottom right. Thus should be able to correctly disable the touchpad, on the other hand, if you want to leave it on, keep in mind that you can also resize touch keyboard in Windows 10 easily to suit your needs.
You may also be interested in:
Turn off the touchpad via the control panel
One of the methods to properly disable the screen keyboard , you can do it through accessibility options to find the classic control panel of the Windows operating system. If you want to learn how to do this in the simplest way, only you should read the following information:
- The first thing to do is go to the control panel, for this click on the start button and search for “Control Panel” , once the pressures result this option appears.
- Among the many options we found that name must locate “Access Center” once you find it, click on it.
- This section contains all the accessibility options that can access the system shown. Among these options we can find “Use the computer without a keyboard wizards or” you must click here.
- At the top of the screen, the tab you will find “Writing with a pointing device” and below is the “Use on-screen keyboard” to properly disable the touch pad on Windows 10 screen with accessibility options, you must disable the “Use on-screen keyboard” .
- The first thing to do is go to the start, there type “Settings”, pressure on this option.
- Look for the “Accessibility” and click on it.
- On the left side of the screen to view multiple options, you must locate the section “Interaction” and then clicking the “Keyboard” option.
- At the top of the screen section displays “Using the device without a physical keyboard” below it is the “Using the onscreen keyboard”. Now you must disable this option and thus will disable completely the touchpad.
Through the system settings
Another method with which it is possible to correctly disable the onscreen keyboard or touch pad, is through the configuration options of the system. To follow this method follow the steps mentioned below:
You may also be interested in:
On the other hand, as you will see the above tutorial is designed specifically for touch devices What about if you want install Windows on a phone or tablet Android ? The truth is that there are ways to perform the above procedure.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?