Wondering How to view and copy the key to saving a Windows PC easily? must read the following we will discuss the Windows registry and celebrates what is the appropriate method to copy and save the keys to this folder in the easiest possible way.
The Windows registry
The Windows registry is one of the most important tools and spaces of the Microsoft operating system. In a sense, the system and installed programs save relevant information about configurations of these and the entire system.
The registry is simply a database that stores all configuration parameters related to the operating system and applications installed on it. The Windows registry to see the light in 1992, especially in the version of the Windows 3.1 operating system and seemed to be a space to store all the information on the system settings.
You may also be interested in:
Of course, the Windows registry is an essential and relevant part for the proper functioning of the computer. Therefore, when obtain permits to modify the Windows registry keys could generate instability in the system. This is recommended to act very discreetly.
How organized the Windows registry?
As for the operation of this tool, you should know that the Windows registry is divided into different logical sections , specifically being the following:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE (HKLM): space where all the related parameters are stored with the team, especially with the local team
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT (HKCR): In this area stores all application information into the system
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER (HKCU): All present in this line key, refer to the configurations of the user or users who use the computer at some point
- HKEY_USERS (HKU): This area stores the keys present in the line above
- HKEY_PERFORMANCE_DATA: In this area stores all Related information: with performance data provided by the drivers or kernel called System
- HKEY_DYN_DATA: This line was used in old operating systems at the time stored on the related equipment and various devices connected to the computer data li>.
Is it possible to view and copy the key to the registration of a Windows PC?
Yes, Windows registry keys can saved and stored easily. In fact, you can make a full backup of all keys stored on the computer at one time. It is also possible to add to the Start menu to access the recording. To view and copy the keys, read the following information carefully.
How to view and copy the key to record a PC easily under Windows?
If you want to copy the registry keys of a computer or make a backup of the registry , we recommend that you read the following guide that will teach you how to do it properly:
- The first step is to access the Windows registry, which can be done in different ways, the first is in the Start menu and typing «Run» to search for the application implementation program. The other way is simply by pressing Windows + R, which will jump the runtime application.
- Once you have opened the «Run» button on the application, you must write the following «Regedit» after click «OK»
- The display shows the «Registry Editor» an important tool in which many system configuration options and applications appear.
- If you want to back up or copy registry keys present it should be directed to the «File».
- Pressing the «File» «Export» will meet is the one to choose if you want to properly store the keys in the Windows registry.
- An execution of this action, you are prompted to select the folder in which to save the keys to the Windows registry. Similarly, you must provide an appropriate name, then click the «Save».
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?
You may also be interested in: