Within the world of technology, one of the most widely used writing tools in the world is Word. It is used in common as drafting different types of document, such as a letter and even forfeited a personal reference. In general terms this usually use a specific configuration tool for their source, which generally tends not to be the default Word setting.
However, a great feature which you can learn is how to change the default font within Word, allowing you to place a text style created by you . This is a feature enabled for all your documents.
How do you start in a text editing within Microsoft Word ?
The first thing to do when creating and edit text within Word, which already have created, is to select the text. At this point we must choose specifically with the piece of text we want Edit . When you have selected the fraction of the text you want to edit, we make the following changes:
- You must start by selecting the text to be edited, then without removing the selection that will be in blue color, choose the change you wish to make: Font Size , font, color, or special selection etc.
- You can see this text editor at the top of the document and there, really letters, numbers, font names, text position, etc.
- If you run into any doubt about the function of each of the icons, you just have to pass the mouse over the icon. There you will see information about the icon and what is their function.
- How to change font type or titles of the body
You may also be interested in:
Word has different configurations which are set by default to the entire document has the correct structure with respect to the sources of the body of the document and the title.
To do this, you must enter the bar “ Styles tab ” which you will find in the bar “ Home ” of the document and there select which is the the type of text we want for our document.
Change the default font in Word
Again for this step, you must enter the Startup tab, where access tools “ Source ” to the click on it, you’ll see an arrow which appear appear in the Lower right corner. There you will see a window which offers you different options.
If you focus on the top you will also, change the font, style and size thereof. If you place yourself at the bottom you will find different options on font color, Underline , italic and bold. Notably also possible edit your Word document via your mobile .
You may also be interested in:
What are the changes you can make to a text?
One of the most interesting things when we use the Microsoft Word, tool is that it allows us and facilitates different accesses with which we can make many changes within a text. Some may seem most common, but it’s always a good idea to review them:
- Aligning text: This option allows us to provide the text a much more careful look and professional, depending on the intent of it. Recreational we alignment to one side, center it or justify it.
- Bold, italic and underlined : These three options are as useful as vital in drafting documents on this platform. With bold we can highlight text, the italic provides a much more sophisticated style and elemental face underline to give our titles.
- Font, size and color: With the source, can change the font within the text . In this you will be also involved the size and color, which in one way or another will give a different look to the text.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?