WordPress is positioned as more complete alternative in designing websites, ideal for publishing news, articles culture or any other.
This content management system not only allows create, maintain and design blogs but the creating any website (such as corporate websites or stores).
A high-performance system
WordPress is not limited to writing or insert multimedia content on your blog or website through entries. But also offers the possibility of I share content across different platforms. WhastsApp, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
Do this either create the corresponding to such action be executed by users who visit your page. Contributing to have greater broadcast range and scope.
The importance of your readers have at their disposal tools that allow display and interact with any other button associated with this social network is vital. The same importance can be attributed to the put social media buttons within your page in WordPress .
This time you will know how to create timelines, tweets and tweets buttons for your WordPress easy and fast.
Creation Process timelines
The first step you must take to realize these buttons or tools on your website, you enter the portal twitter, using the following address:
Copy and paste the address of the Twitter account you want to link to your blog or WordPress. Thus, Twitter will show the different options you have available.
Choosing the option Embedded Timeline , an example of what would be the timeline box to place on your blog or website will be displayed.
- You can set it by clicking “ set customization options ” to define the size.
- Select the theme (light or dark) that want to be the timeline display.
- Choose the language you want to display options.
Once you set up the timeline, click Update and then, appear on your screen with the bar code must login to your blog or website.
- Log in to your WordPress account.
- Add a new entry.
- Type or add a block.
- Locate the plus sign (+), by clicking on it, a menu of options will be displayed.
- Find the section format that menu.
- Enter the option HTML
- Select the Custom HTML part
- In the bar Write HTML, paste the code given to you Twitter.
- Publish entry.
You may also be interested in:
already performed the procedure, you can view the entry in which the timeline of your Twitter account is displayed with the settings you have selected for your blog or website.
Going back a bit, back to the twitter page and select this time the Twitter Buttons . Follow button and Mention button
. A picture with two options appears
If you click on the button to follow your preview, placing Also, the bar code copy must appear.
- You can set the button to make or not the user name is displayed.
- Select your preferred size for the button.
- Choose the language you want the button to be displayed.
- Paste the code at the entrance where you were working.
Making a similar process for the follow button, changing only the platform configuration. This button’ll be able select:
- Enter the text you want to display in the tweet (optional).
- Indicates accounts you want to recommend (optional).
- Choose the size of the button.
- Select the language.
In this way, the user can use the button to post a tweet mencionándote or account mentioning your brand, company or organization.
An important point of this process is that, whatever tool you enter in your WordPress, often usually displayed link to the side or under your timeline or button.
This does not happen on every page of WordPress, but if this is your case, you can locate and delete the following part of the code
& lt; script src = async https: //platform.twitter.com/widget.js charset = “utf-8” & gt; & Lt;/script & gt; em>
You may also be interested in:
Now that you know how to insert timelines, tweets and Twitter buttons in WordPress may be interested to learn the best plugins for editing and layout pages WordPress recommended to bring your web pages to the top.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?