In the world of consoles, Xbox is one of those brands that lies in the struggle to position themselves as the best ever. Family is part of the sixth generation and its launch was in 2002.
Over the years it has evolved, improving the quality graphics , as well as in sharpness at the time of play. At the technological level, it has implemented the necessary tools to connect with other devices. For example: Microsoft.
The birth of Xbox One
The success he had over the years, led this brand to position themselves again as one of the best consoles in 2013, thanks to the launch of the Xbox One .
This console came to displace the Xbox 360 and has a number of important and interesting features including online functions , linking a variety of multimedia applications and Compatibility PC games .
Upgrading the Xbox One
However, there is a function that hides this amazing console and that probably is not well known by all. And it is related to the process of Update it.
Surely listening to the word “you update” you imagine a long (depending on the speed of your internet) process pairs few hours to enjoy again the Xbox .
A day without Internet
Is it possible? Of course yes! So surely you would not get to never imagine: Go to via a pendrive .
You may also be interested in:
This time, know the way that you carry out the update to your Xbox One no need for an internet connection and, best of all, relying on a pendrive to the least 6 GB of storage.
Worth the CLARIFICATION: need a computer with Windows operating system by count with an internet connection. You will not need to be connected to a network will be your Xbox One.
Once clarified and specified all you need to carry out the process of update of the Xbox One , it is time to outline the steps you must follow to achieve this goal.
Formatting Flash Drive
One of the preliminary steps for this process is to format your USB device, in this case a pendrive. So, you must ensure to back up to your computer so that later can restore the deleted information to the format the device.
- Go to the “This computer” in your file browser.
- Select, right-click the USB device.
- It is important that you select in the section file system option “NTFS”.
- Download the file for OSU, you can get on the Xbox servers.
- After the download, unzip the file and proceeds to copy the folder identified as “$ SystemUpdate” and paste it into the pen drive.
- Extract pendrive computer.
Connection pen drive-Xbox One
After completion of the previous step, it’s time to connect the USB device to your Xbox One to update it. To do this, it is recommended:
- Disconnect your Xbox power supply or power.
- It is recommended wait time between 30 seconds and 1 minute.
- Connect the USB device.
- Connect your Xbox One to the power supply.
- Press and hold the link buttons (located on the side of the console) and drive, and then proceeded to turn the Xbox.
- Keep holding down the buttons above until you hear two tones will issue the console.
That way, it will appear on your screen solver problems Xbox One. this point, there is only a few steps to follow:
- Select “Offline System Update”.
- automatically start the upgrade process.
Once your console restarts, you can usually use your Xbox One with its updated operating system. Ready to continue enjoying your favorite games.
You may also be interested in:
Starting a new era
Do not leave your Xbox One with an old operating system. Take advantage of these simple steps to put it on the day and make the most of this extraordinary console.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?