Today we will see how to easily create a playlist on YouTube . Playlists are quite useful for storing content you want to watch later or to create songs that we like, among other things lists.
< div class="play">
In this way we can create lists we want to divide the content that we consume on YouTube. To give you an example: we can create a playlist for each genre. In this way we listen to all the songs that we like rock, pop, cumbia, etc.
All songs are separated and create a list for each of the genres. In the same way you can create lists of what you want to save any kind of video. Do not have any kind of limitation in this regard.
You may also be interested in:
So let’s look at a simple tutorial for easily create a playlist on YouTube both from your computer as well as from mobile devices using the app YT.
It is a very simple process and you can create as many want lists. In this sense you do not have any limitations, but I recommend you do it thoroughly to get everything more organized. Also you can go eliminating old lists or content of any of them to keep adding new.
How to create a playlist on YouTube at PC
- The first thing you have to do is find a video you want to add to the playlist. No matter if you still do not have any set.
- When you find that video’ll have to click on “ Save ” that you can see at the bottom of the video.
- You can choose “ Watch Later “, “ Favorites ” or you can create a playlist from the same place. You simply have to enter the name of it.
- If you decide to set your privacy and select “ Private ” then only you can access this list.
- Once done simply click on “ Create “.
- On PC is quite simple to create a playlist. It is a matter of a few seconds and then from the “ Library ” you’ll find your lists or from the left side menu.
Create quick and easy a playlist on mobile devices
- From your mobile whether you have Android or iOS. You have two options for create a list of reproduction.
- The first is to go to the video you want to add to your list.
- Once in that video just press on the icon “ Save ” that lies beneath it. You will see a message pop at the bottom confirming that the video has been saved.
- If you want to change where to save the video. Simply click on “ Change ” in the same window pop-up and you can choose the playlist where you want to send it.
- Now if you want to do it directly from the library have to follow these steps:
- You have to go to “ Library “.
- After this you should press on a playlist in the section.
- Here you have the option to add a video from your history of recent reproductions to add it to the list.
- Then click on “ Next “.
- can add the name of your list and your privacy settings.
- Once finished simply click on “ Create “.
As simple as it easily create a playlist on YouTube . As you can see it’s pretty easy both from a computer as well as from any mobile device using the application.
You may also be interested in:
Within a short time can create playlists and add all the videos you want to watch later. Remember that if you have any kind of doubt about it can leave the further down in the comment box.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?