Do you have more than one YouTube channel? Then it is important that you learn to like putting featured channels menara Youtube a simple and uncomplicated.
Make it really easy for your audience find videos of other channels, regardless of whether they are old or recent videos featured adding channels to your home page YouTube .
This is a tool really great , especially if you have a pair of similar channels associated with your YouTube name or business. You can also use it to promote the channels of your friends or other businesses recommended.
If people find one of your videos and not the content they are looking for, make them easy it is to find the right content ; otherwise, you may give up and pass to one of your competitors.
Add featured channels
The following procedure will teach put channels featured on YouTube easily. Simply follow these instructions:
- Make sure you are connected to the channel where you want to add the link. Click “ My channel “.
- On your home page, click “ Add channels ” and then the option “Featured Channels” on the right side of the screen.
- Enter the username or the URL of the channel you want to add. Then you select “ Done “.
- You can add a section near the bottom that includes the channels. Click “Add a section” then press on “ Select content ” and finally going to press “Custom Grouping”.
- In the Channel Selection section, you will perform click “ Add channels “. Create a title for this section and enter the username or the URL of the channel you want to add.
- You can change the order of the sections by clicking the up and down arrows in the upper right corner of the section.
- You can also disable sections (fillers) by clicking the pencil icon in the upper right corner, and then click the trash icon. This cleans your home page, allowing your audience to focus on what you want to see.
YouTube, a channel “outstanding” is technically different from a channel “ recommended “. In essence, YouTube has a channel recommending. Especially if you have a badge verification.
The difference is recommended that the channels are based on your history visits already established on YouTube and the Google navigation behavior that is registered on your computer.
You may also be interested in:
A channel highlighted, on the other hand, is a channel that has videos that YouTube believes, based on the algorithms of the site, which is worth seeing, and not necessarily based on your Preferences .
Observe the featured channels
The way to put featured channels on YouTube as a viewer varies, depending on whether visits YouTube while accessing your Google account or not.
If you accessed, your history of previous visits will take possession of the home page YouTube with recommendations tailored to you.
In this case, to see the featured channels, you must click ‘ Browse channels “and then scroll down to the section featured channels.
However, if you have not accessed a Google account, you’ll see a section “ Channels for you ” with certain channels on the YouTube homepage.
Disable popular channels
We also can disable the sidebar of popular channels. Simply hover above it, then the “ On ‘button and then click” Off “.
If you want people to focus on your other channels and those of your friends, then this type of procedure is what I recommend you follow.
You may also be interested in:
Add channels leading to your Home YouTube is very easy and only takes a couple of minutes. So go ahead and try it now.
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?