Technology can help us communicate through very versatile applications. For example, Zoom is an application that serves to make video calls and meetings. But in this article we will focus on one particular aspect: the background virtual.
We’ll show how to set and change it. We also give some recommendations to get the most out of this feature. But first we will put things in context and explain What is a virtual background and how it works.
Changing the Virtual Zoom Fund my PC -Easy and fast
What is a virtual fund Zoom?
Virtual background Zoom is a software tool used to show a pre-selected image as background during a video . This is just one of the many useful functions Zoom offers.
There are many reasons to use this feature. In doing so, you will have more privacy when holding meetings or watch online classes, because your partner will not see the bottom of your room or office but the image you choose. Moreover, not only avoids creating distractions during an important meeting, also adds professionalism and contributes to your image .
What you need to configure a virtual background Zoom
To configure this feature, your computer must meet some requirements . These are:
- Have a Dual Core processor 2 GHz or more.
- Download for Windows or Mac Zoom computer, and then install it.
- Have a Web Cam or a camera connected by a USB or HDMI port.
Depending on the power of your computer, is likely to enable the option Zoom virtual background without using a solid color background. This makes it to the image processing software directly. However, with a green screen always get the best results.
You may also be interested in:
Changing virtual fund Zoom on my PC
To use this feature Zoom, you must first enable it in your account. It performs these simple steps:
- Log into your account Zoom.
- Enter “Account Settings” .
- In the “Meeting” section, enable the “virtual fund” option by moving the slider to the right.
Note: This section can also change host a meeting, all participants have enabled this function default.
Once activated , do the following:
- Enter the Zoom desktop application.
- Log in to account.
- Go to “Settings”. Then select the “virtual fund” option.
- Select the image for the virtual background. You can also add an image from your PC by clicking the “+ Add image” option. There are no restrictions on the size of the image.
- If you want to disable this feature, click “None”.
When everything is set up correctly you can use the image you want as a virtual background. At the entry to a meeting, the function will be enabled by default.
But, if for some reason or another this function is disabled, you can re-enable no need to complete the conference. To do so, you must do the following:
You may also be interested in:
- Click on the arrow “^” found on the right side of the “Start/Stop video” option.
- Select the option “Choose virtual background”.
Tips to optimize viewing of the virtual background Zoom
In order for this feature to work so optimum , the following is recommended:
- Use a solid color background.
- Do not wear clothes of the same color background.
- Have good lighting. A low light can make the background effect virtual loss of quality or function of the whole. On the contrary, much light can have the same effect.
- If you’re using an image from your computer, it is recommended resize it to match the aspect ratio of your camera.
- The camera quality significantly affects the performance of the function. Therefore, for best results, we recommend using a high quality camera .
I'm sorry this content was not useful for you!
Let me improve this content!
Tell me, how can I improve this content?