How to Play Minesweeper on Google From your PC or Mobile step by step
Google's great international company never ceases to amaze us with the development of new features in your products, programs, applications and other innovative options found on their official pages as a secret design found in your browser, a detail that stands out from the Google search engine is that change appearance on an important holiday and offers a message on the subject, a short story of the day or a minigame.
However Google has already developed a variety of secret games for users of the platform that can be easily searched online in your browser with keywords or looking for him directly by nameIt should be noted that the Google Chrome browser must always be updated to its latest version to make the most of your experiences.
These games that he has released are mostly great classics or games that were the most prominent in their time, such as Pac Man, tic-tac-toe, solitaire, snake, and we can even find the mythical computer game Minesweeper.
What is the game of Minesweeper in Google Chrome?
Minesweeper was one of the first games to be part of Microsoft's entertainment package for its Windows computers, from Windows 3.x, up to Windows 8, and that now the Google company decided to launch its own version for former users who enjoyed this game.
For those who have no idea what this game is, Minesweeper is a game where you aim to clear a field full of mines by pressing the right mouse button on a space without detonating any mine.
Although it sounds very simple to carry out this action it is not a very easy task, and not satisfied with this when passing a certain level, the game will increase the difficulty little by little making it increasingly impossible to clear the field without detonating a mine.
Steps to play Minesweeper on Google from PC or mobile
To access the Minesweeper game from the Google search engine you will need first have a browser No matter if it is Google Chrome or a similar one, after that it will simply be enough for you to follow this series of steps that we will show you below:
- The first thing you should do is enter the Google search engine from your computer's browser (regardless of whether or not it is Google Chrome's).
- When you are in the Google search engine, you have to write the word in the search panel Minesweeper and hit enter.
- When looking for the Minesweeper game you will have to press on the first option which is not a link to a page but is directly the module of the Minesweeper game, click on the button that says Play located in the lower central part of the module.
- After pressing the play button, a new window of the Minesweeper game will open, where the instructions on how to play and with which buttons will appear.
- and ready! go into the search for mines and be careful not to activate them.
You may also be interested in:
How to access the Google Minesweeper game on your smartphone
- In order to enter this game you have to access your phone's browser, as in the last example you don't need to use Google Chrome, you can play from any browser.
- After opening the browser, go to the Google search page, where you will have to write the word in the search bar Minesweeper and press the search button
- After that, the Minesweeper game module will appear as the first result, press the button that says Play located at the bottom in blue (Do not enter any link found under the game module since it will not have the same function)
- After that it will start the game from the phone's browser giving you a brief guide and instructions on how to play, you will notice that here the guide is somewhat different from that of the computer's browser, and that is because the game will automatically detect the device that is trying to access the game.
- And ready! you can enjoy the Minesweeper game anywhere with your phone without having downloaded it
You may also be interested in: