How to Recover My Banned Account from Call of Duty Mobile - Effective Solution
Currently online multiplayer games for mobile devices have become very popular, the launch of various games with battle royale mode have caused a large number of users to prefer to download and play from their smart device.
Great games like Free fire, Pubg and even Call of duty mobile, the latter of which has become very popular and widely played by most players that use Android or iOS devices due to its striking appearance, its comfortable button interface and its high quality and graphics that can be modified throughout the game so that it is more similar to its console versions.
Call Of Duty Mobile today is one of the most popular games for mobile devices, and since its launch it managed to reach more than 145 million downloads on the platform and official store of Google Play Store.
Like other online games to start playing Call Of Duty Mobile you will have to log into an Activision account, or if you do not have one you will have to create one to access the game,
You may also be interested in:
However, having said this, there are several users who as they have played Call Of Duty Mobile managed to present problems with the account, since they have reached the point of having accounts banned or excluded due to improper vocabulary or infringement against the rules of the game or also rarely a banned without justification.
- Different ways to regain access to your blocked account
- What does it mean that your account was banned from the server?
- What happens when your account is banned from Call of Duty mobile?
- For what reasons do you usually ban accounts in the game?
Different ways to regain access to your blocked account
If our COD Mobile account has been banned, we will no longer be able to access it using the same user, because the game blocks it for a certain amount of time depending on the offense we have committed. Most of the people who suffer from these sanctions, decide delete your account and create a new one, the only way it is possible to recover your account is:
Recover your account by contacting COD Mobile supportFor this, you must write a request to open your account, being as transparent as possible, since this is corroborated, you fill in all the personal data and voila, in a short time you will receive a response and it is possible that you will recover your account.
The methods to 'circumvent' the ban do not exist on this platform, at the moment you will only be able to make these types of requests.
What does it mean that your account was banned from the server?
By having the Call Of Duty Mobile account banned you will not be able to access the game using that account since it is blocked and depending on the fault that has been committed, said ban can be temporary or permanent, this has been one of the main reasons why people decide to create a new account and delete their previous account by what lose progress and teams won on your old account.
Usually permanent bans are more likely to occur if a user goes to perform cheats, hacks or tricks During an online game, this offense is considered inexcusable by the Activision company because it is totally unfair to other players.
For what we recommend play honestly no need to use cheats or tricks when starting a game of Call Of Duty Mobile.
There are several methods to recover a banned or excluded account in case it is permanently, keep reading this article because then we will teach you how to recover a banned account in Call Of Duty Mobile from your device.
What happens when your account is banned from Call of Duty mobile?
As we mentioned above, if your account has been banned, you won't be able to play with her anymore for a certain time or if your foul has been very serious you will not be able to play with it permanently.
For what reasons do you usually ban accounts in the game?
One of the reasons you can get banned is toxic behavior, the use of racist or offensive usernames can cause you to be banned from the platform, you can also be banned for cheating in the game. The Activision company in 2020 announced that they would monitor the accounts that make use of hacks to gain advantages over other users, removing them from the platforms permanently.
There are several users who, in order to avoid losing all their progress due to a banned or excluded account, prefer to play by registering two or more accounts in case one is banned, in the same way if you want recover your Call Of Duty account that was banned or excluded, then we will show you a series of steps so that you can recover that account:
- The first thing you should do is enter the help support of the Activision official website from your smartphone or from the default browser on your PC where you can obtain information about your account and the contacts of Activision
- Then in the box where it says game you will have to select the Call Of Duty Mobile game to start filling out the form that will be sent to the Activision contact
- You will have to fill in each box with its respective data, and then select the operating system for which you use the Call Of Duty Mobile application, either Android or iOS
- After completing these boxes, you will have to make a brief description about what happened in the game, this step is very important, since you will also have to specifically argue what happened before your account was banned and appeal to a reconsideration of the same account
- After finishing the message, click on the accept button for the description to be sent to Activision support,
How long does it take to respond to Call of Duty tickets?
You must wait between 2 to 5 days to receive a response from the company's workers. In case no response is received resend a new form until you can get some reply.
You may also be interested in: