How to Login to Playstation Network PSN
Today there is a large number of gamer people who love games who use consoles, among which one of the most prominent is the PlayStation which launched its most recent console the PlayStation 5 on November 19, 2020, having great positive reviews , and counting on a large number of users ready to purchase it and to be able to enjoy great experiences with the new games for said console.
The PlayStation is a series of consoles created and developed by the company of Sony Interactive Entertainment which since its inception managed to capture the attention of a large number of people, such is the case that with the launch of its first PlayStation console it managed to sell about 100 million units, and after it they developed the successor to the PlayStation series, the PlayStation 2 which has been the best-selling among all the PlayStation series that Sony has released, with around 155 million units sold.
With the passage of time Sony created following PlayStation consoles such as the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and finally with the most current the PlayStation 5, in addition to their portable consoles the PSP, PSPGO and PSVITA.
However, the Sony company thought it very convenient to create a platform to keep users who used one of their consoles connected to each other, and likewise allow them to play online with other people from anywhere in the world.
You may also be interested in:
So he created the digital community of PlayStation Network or PSN, which you can access from your PlayStation console by simply creating a Play Station Newtork account, in case you don't know how to make one, don't worry, in this article we will teach you how to create an account on PlayStation Network.
How to sign in to PlayStation Network PSN
Creating a PlayStation Network account will allow you to chat with your friends and play the games you want online, as well having a PlayStation Network account You will be able to access the Sony store to download and buy the games you want, in order to start the process of creating a PlayStation Network account, follow these steps:
Steps to create a PlayStation Network account
To create an account on this platform there are various methods and various computers from which we will be able to create the PlayStation Network account, among them are the PlayStation consoles, or even from the Android or iOS smartphone.
How to create a Playstation Network account from the Ps3 and Ps4 console
- The first thing we must do is turn on our PlayStation console and go to the settings option from the home panel of the same
- After that, we will have to connect our PlayStation console to a stable internet connection, so that they can load the data that we enter
- Once we have found it, we will have to access it and then in the option of "Accounts administration" where in turn we will enter the option of "create new account" which is within the same section
- Pressing the create account option will start the PSN account creation process (PlayStation Network) You will have to enter your personal data, email and preferences that you have, after entering each data press next to change the screen and fill the other boxes.
- After you have entered all your data, the platform will send a verification code to the email you have entered, follow the instructions in that message and Ready! you will have created your PSN account
How to create a Playstation Network account from my Android and iOS device
- In order to create a PlayStation Network account, you can enter the official website of the same or download the application from the store Play Store or App Store
- After having the App installed you will have to start it, when you start the application it will give your welcome message and after that the option to log in or register
- Click on the option "create an account", where you will have to enter your personal data and preferences
- After that, a code will be sent to the email entered, find it and copy it in the application to finish the account creation process.
You may also be interested in: